Résultats:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10>

Elizabeth (Vert)
Elizabeth (Vert)
Elizabeth (Vert)
Elizabeth (Vert)

Queen Transcendent | Elizabeth [Vert]
GROUPES:   Femmes   Open Source   Talon

C'est dans le cadre du programme reconnu mondialement de Chaussure Source Libre de John que la Fluvogeuse Jody Elizabeth a conçu cette chaussure de la collection The Queen Transcendant. Elle est dotée d'un talon unique inspiré des pieds galbés des meubles du 18e siècle de l'époque Louis XV, en particulier du style « pied de griffe ». Utilisant la forme de la collection Bellevue, un talon « pied de griffe » orné de 3.5" (9 cm), une plateforme confortable de 0.75" (2cm) et une semelle en tunite, Elizabeth exige classe et sophistication. Le cuir Polido lisse et brillant et son un fini frotté offrent une apparence antique et intemporelle à la collection The Queen Transcendant.Exceed your own expectations. (Allez au-delà de vos propres attentes.)

Instagram @fluevog #vog_elizabeth

Jessamy, Peter, and Matthew from our Boston store says:
The Elizabeth is a gorgeous shoe that fits a bit narrow. Unless you have particularly narrow foot, you may have to size up a half size to accommodate the width.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   50 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Justine from Vancouver:
Pinterest Elizabeths!

Wouldn't it be lovely to receive such a darling pair from Santa John... !!! http://pinterest.com/pin/279575089339548094/
Posted by Katharine Holmes from Canada:
These are amazing! I would love a pair in burgundy, size 6. My repin on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pin/126523070753245860/
Posted by C Cunningham from Philly cream cheese:
Great design but runs very small

I just got my pair of Elizabeths in burgundy via UPS. The quality is great. Beautiful color, and great craftsmanship. Your weight is distributed evenly so all the pressure isn't on the ball of your feet. Warning though that this style runs very small. I'm on the border between 10 and 10.5 depending on the style so I went ahead and ordered the 10.5 as per the recommendations. They were still too tight! As usual customer service is great and I'll be going to their NYC store in person to exchange them for an 11. So if you're between sizes I recommend just going up an entire size.
Posted by Diane Tucker:
http://pinterest.com/pin/285697170083205912/ unique shoes.bet they'd be ideal in emerald green!
Posted by paula from Edmonton:
Fit small but are amazing

Similar to the other comments, these shoes fit SMALL. In a regular non-vog shoe I'm an 8.5, but I'm always a 9 in Fluevogs so I was pretty surprised when a 9 was too small in this style. Not only did the shoe fit too short, but it really squeezed the top of my foot. Going up another 1/2 size to a 9.5 was all that was needed to have these gorgeous shoes fitting perfectly.
Posted by Emma Jones from Australia:
W.O.W

I fell in love with the red and your wonderful staff helped me out, as I could not get to a store to try these on. First pair too short, so without any drama I returned them and a replacement pair arrived in no time! They are gorgeous. I love, love, love them. Needed a few hours of wearing in to get exactly the right fit on the heel and ball but now are like second skin. Have worn them with everything from jeans through to a dress. They look fabulous no matter what.
Posted by Tiffany from Petaluma, CA:
These shoes!

Thanks so much to the San Francisco Haight St. store for sending these gorgeous shoes my way! I'm daydreaming of all the ways owning these shoes will change my life. Fit is great, heel is not too high, and the green is beautiful. I'm a 9.5 in other brands and a 10 in most Fluevogs and these are no exception. To paraphrase Ferris Bueller, these are so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking some up.
Posted by Claudia:
These are, in a word, amazing. I got them in the burgundy, 9.5, my usual 'vog size. They fit like a dream! I wore them for the first time on Friday, all day, and didn't have a single issue. Comfortable, stable, and eye catching! I seriously had people just staring at my feet, working up the courage to ask me where on earth I got my shoes!
Posted by Ursula Mayr from Minnesota:
Fabulous

Wearing these means you have to like people, because they all come up and want to talk about your shoes!! Words fail me in describing how fabulous these are. Moderately comfortable, I am able to dance tango in these. Size wise, they run small. The stores advice was spot on. Go up a half size. I'm usually a standard 9.5, these are 10 and fit exactly. @>-
Posted by Nicole from New York:
Can't Wait for Christmas!

I brought my Mom in for her first pair of 'Vogs and she offered to buy these for me as a Christmas present. I went for it! I have to wait to wear them, but I know they are safely nestled in the back of her closet :) I went up half a size in these, because the edge of the top rubbed my foot REALLY badly. Half a size up and the fit was perfect. These make my legs look so gorgeous. I might need a second pear for "indoor only" wear :P They are just SO SEXY!

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants