Résultats:   1 2 3

Vermeer (Noir)
Vermeer (Noir)
VENTE
Reg $319

LIQUIDATION | Baroques: Vermeer [Noir]
GROUPES:   Vente   Botte   Femmes   Habillé   Spécialisée   Talon

Vermeer était un peintre hollandais baroque qui, malgré ses difficultés financières, travaillait lentement et avec beaucoup de détail à l'aide de couleurs vives et de pigments dispendieux pour créer seulement quelques peintures dans sa vie. Avec sa maîtrise du traitement de la lumière et de la perspective, obtenue en utilisant une camera obscura, il était des siècles avant son temps. Construite sur un talon hexagonal Louis XIV exquis et décadent, le bottillon Vermeer utilise un contrapposto de suède souple doté de motifs royaux avec un bout et une courroie robuste en cuir verni sans oublier les boucles décorées. Vermeer donne à votre garde-robe les outils pour créer votre propre chef-d'oeuvre. There's no fashion like old fashion (il n'y a pas de mode comme l'ancienne mode).

Tanya from our Calgary store says:
The Vermeer fits slightly generously (that suede is wonderfully forgiving) and we've seen some women go down a half size from what they normally wear.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   27 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Kate from Orlando, Fl:
Baroque but don't care.

I have never spent this kind of $ on a single pair of shoes before, but when I saw these boots I knew I had, had, had to have them. I just received them an hour ago, and they went right on. I ordered the Burgundy in a size 7 for my 6.5/7 feet. They are the perfect fit for boots! Now I just need them in the grey....
Posted by NicoleW:
Another hit from Fluevog!

I got these in the burgundy as my Fluevog Day purchase and ended up wearing them out to dinner one night, even though it's really too warm outside for boots right now. They're that gorgeous; I just had to take them out once before putting them away for the summer! The stamped leathers are beautiful, I love the shiny patent heel, and these are as comfortable to wear as my other Fluevogs. C'mon, autumn! FYI: I have a wide foot and generally take a 7.5 or 8 in Vogs, but was able to get away with a 7 in these.
Posted by Kristyn from Boston:
When I saw these online, I fell in love. I ordered them through the Boston store (they were in NYC) and got them 2 days later. They fit and feel amazing! I wore them to work today for the first time, and I received 3 compliments before I even got inside. AMAZING shoe. Only my second pair, but it will be Fluevogs here on out for this shoe addict! @>-
Posted by Kiki from Winnipeg:
Love these!

Had to get these in the grey as soon as I saw them. Thanks to the Calgary store for shipping them to me so quickly. They are very comfortable - as someone else said the hard heel isn't quite as cushy as some of the other styles but still easy to walk in all day. I think I'll add inserts and then they'll be perfect. And man, are they beautiful; the details on the suede, the cool heel, the buckles...it's all good!
Posted by Elisabeth from Vancouver:
perfect addition to fall wardrobe

Ho boy, these are fantastic. It's finally cool enough to wear them out and about, and I'm discovering that these are even more awesome than I thought. They do a good job of making me substantially taller without feeling like heels, for one thing. Love the toe cap, and the strip of leather up the back, and all those nifty straps and buckles. I like how the straps show up against the gray suede. They're sort of edgy and classy at the same time. And holy handbags, do they ever look good with skinny jeans!
Posted by Ginny from Australia:
So elegant!

Fits like a glove, a true 8. For the first few steps I missed the Fluevog rubber sole that I'm accustomed to in other styles, but quickly "acclimatised". As always in Fluevogs, they are as comfortable as any flat shoe. Wore them out last night - in slightly shorter trousers than usual, to show them off - and got several compliments! Because it was "our" first outing together I admit to sneaking the odd peek at my boots under the table during conversation (was I rude?). I had planned to get the black but it wasn't available in my size - "settled" for the grey, but now I think the grey would be my first choice - they are utterly elegant!
Posted by Anne from calgary:
LOVE

I bought these beauties in maroon from the new fluevog store in calgary, pair #4 of fluevogs for me! Love, love, love these boots - they are super comfortable, super cute, and super stylish. Super versatile, they go great with jeans, skirts and dresses! I usually fit a size 6.5 or 7, and ended up going with a size 6 in these so they fit a little big. Many thanks to the guy in the calgary store who helped me, he was great! And thanks fluevog for opening a store in Calgary!
Posted by Rhonda Butterfield:
I begged for this boots for Christmas, and lo and behold, I opened the most beautiful pair of boots on Christmas morning! They were a bit big-I usually wear a 9 so I agonized but decided to exchange them for a 8.5. They now fit perfectly and I can dress them up or down. The best part was the service I received-the staff was absolutely awesome! I can honestly say that was the best customer service ever.:)
Posted by suzy:
Heaven

The photo does not do justice for these shoes. When I tried them on they fit like a glove. Just like heaven. @>- These are my favourite pair by far, and I have many pairs in that shoe closet of mine :-D
Posted by Christine from Vancouver:
A masterpiece!

Of all my Flues (high double digits, I admit) these are my favorites. They feel like slippers and look like a steampunk dream. Gorgous details of suede, embossed, and buckles, but not over designed. Boroque Vermeer is a good name, because these are a masterpiece!

résultats précédents 123