Résultats:   1 2 3

Rubens (Noir)
Rubens (Noir)
Rubens (Noir)

Baroques | Rubens [Noir]
GROUPES:   Femmes   Habillé   Spécialisée   Talon

Rubens était un peintre flamand baroque prolifique. Ses peintures, bien des siècles avant celles de R.Crumb, mettaient l'emphase sur l'érotisme et la sensualité des femmes avec un surplus de poids. Rubenesque, est une expression toujours utilisée de nos jours afin de décrire affectueusement des femmes rondes. Construite sur un talon hexagonal Louis XIV exquis et décadent, cet escarpin utilise un contrapposto de suède souple doté de motifs royaux étampés avec un bout et une courroie robuste en cuir verni sans oublier les boucles décorées. La chaussure Rubens donne à votre garde-robe la palette et les courbes pour créer votre propre chef-d'oeuvre. There's no fashion like old fashion (il n'y a pas de mode comme l'ancienne mode).

Emilie, Dominique, and Samuel from our Quebec City store says:
The Rubens fit true to size and have adjustable straps, which make them perfect for any foot!

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   41 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Dana:
These shoes are breathtaking

I went into the Georgetown store today meaning to exchange my black Vermeer boot for the maroon boot. Then I was shown the maroon Vermeer shoe....when I put them on my breath was taken away. These shoes are stunning. They are, as another reviewer put it, astonishing. All four colors are gorgeous; it was hard to decide which to buy!
Posted by Sunita:
Love!

I had been admiring these for months and finally pounced when I saw them in blue. They are stunning! The blue velvet with the blue-black accents is an astounding combination. I can't stop bringing them out of my closet just to admire them. Not only are they breathtakingly beautiful, but they are comfortable as well. I wore these lovelies for the first time for almost 6 hours with no problems. They fit true to size. And Catherine at the DC store was fabulous. She was so helpful, cheerful and enthusiastic.
Posted by Sarah from Chicago:
These are quite honestly some of the best shoes I've ever owned. I bought these in black as my first pair of Fluevogs, and it's started an obsession! I'm an 8.5 with a somewhat wide foot/high arches and these are incredibly comfortable. I wear them to work and definitely do not ever get the urge to take my shoes off and kick my feet up like I do with other heels. The height is high enough to add a little flair and show off that awesomely shaped heel, but not so high that they're difficult to walk in. I'm having a hard time not going back and buying the boot versions of this shoe!
Posted by Brenna from Vancouver, BC:
I visited Fluevog for the first time and walked out with three pairs of shoes, including the burgundy Rubens. These immediately caught my eye, but I almost didn't try them on because I've never been able to wear heels. I'm so very glad I did give them a chance - they're comfy and sturdy as well as being utterly gorgeous! My usual size 6.5 fit perfectly, and even after a 10-hr shift I was reluctant to take them off.
Posted by Tiffany from Petaluma, CA:
Gorgeous!

I picked these up in burgundy in my usual size 10. Gorgeous! The color is glorious in person. Pretty comfortable too - the heel is a perfect height.
Posted by Sharon Ryan from Singapore:
Love, love, love

I am doing a happy dance. Chad from the Seattle store slipped in a card with a person note with my Baroque Fluevogs. perfect sizing. personal service. Yay Chad! Platinum star from one happy customer.
Posted by Yasmine Vosper from Newcastle, Australia:
These shoes are sooo comfy. I got them in the mail today and cannot wait to spend Friday night looking gorgeous in them!
Posted by Kate from Burnaby BC:
Own these, love these. Wear them all the time to work. Super comfortable and I regularly get compliments on them. I have the black.
Posted by Denise from Toronto or the UK:
I have never regretted buying these shoes. They are comfortable, interesting, beautiful and easily complement casual or dressy outifts. Rubens, I love you! xoxo
Posted by Michelle Giroux from Toronto:
Love, Love, Love!!

These are my second pair of Fluevog's. I absolutely adore them. Not only are they exquisite to look at, they feel sublime. I was never a great wearer of heels, until I was introduced to Fluevog. Thank heavens we met!! Each time I don this glorious pair of shoes, I am stopped by strangers imploring me to tell them where they can procure a pair of these divine beauties.

résultats précédents 123