Supervog (Bleu & Gris)
Supervog (Bleu & Gris)
Supervog (Bleu & Gris)
VENTE
Reg $189

LIQUIDATION | Angels: Supervog [Bleu & Gris]

Un style angélique classique avec des tourbillons bien détaillés sur les côtés combiné aux rayures sur la pointe. La languette rembourrée et le cuir dont elles sont faites assurent un confort et une excellente durabilité. Semelle angélique originale; 100% naturelle, biodégradable, qui se ressemelle, qui résiste à l'alcali, l'eau, l'acide, la fatigue et à Satan.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   80 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 12345678 résultats suivants

Posted by Jolie from Petaluma:
I love them. I got the blue/gray. In the picture it looks blue/black. The gray is a much lighter color in person but I think they look even better in real life. The fit is great. Love love love!
Posted by Lin:
I've had my pair for about two years, and they're the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. They did take a while to break in, but are well worth it. I get frequent compliments, too. ^_^
Posted by tonychr from Seattle:
Angel Supervogs

I bought the red/grey Angel Supervogs a little over a year ago and love them. There was no breaking in time and they are very comfortable. The only problem I had was the leather in the inside back of the shoes wore down fairly quickly and I had to get them repaired. Even with the repair, I don't regret purchasing them. I just hope that it's not a yearly repair. Now only if the ox-blood boots were taller (mid to upper calf height.)
Posted by Monica Raven from Australia:
I adore mine!

I LOVE mine - I have the (older more muted) blue and grey ones, and it's actually surprising if I *don't* get a compliment when I wear them. Yay. Mine also took a little bit of time to "break in" but they're now one the most deliciously comfy pairs of shoes I own. I'm thinking I might need a red and black pair, but I second the request for the white with black swirls!
Posted by Becky Peterson from Idaho:
white Supervogs!

I would LOVE to have a pair of Supervogs, but I cannot find the color I want! I saw a pair of white ones with black swirls (on someone's feet-not in a store) and those were the BOMB!! I want these shoes SOOOOO BAD.
Reply from Greg at Fluevog:
Hi Becky, sadly those are many years old. But we will mention your request to John. :)
Posted by Julienne from State of Jefferson:
Better Than Barefoot

I have exclusively worn that negative-heel shoe brand for years due to foot pain..until I found the Supervogs. The sole really is a joy for my tender feet..can wear these all day without complaint. Surprisingly light...not heavy or clunky at all. Wear these with skirt/tights at least 3 times a week ..great "everyday" shoe appropriate for my workplace. I got 1/2 size larger to ensure ample toe room..but this may not be necessary for "regular" feet. Thin sox were sufficient to take up the slight heel-slippage I encountered as result. I don't ever plan on being without this shoe...it is that good.
Posted by Al from Los Angeles:
I had an issue with an a pair of Angelsfrom the old factory. Fluevog LA store took care of me and resoled my shoes. Thanks guys!!! ,-)
Posted by Brian from New York City:
New Color Scheme anytime soon?

I have about 8 pairs of the blue and grey Supervogs because I love the color combo and usually when I find something I like it is immediately discontinued. Obviously I really like the shoes, they're comfortable and fit my feet well, but would love to see a new version, but something cool and wearable, not like the star spangled red white and blue combo that came out a couple of years ago.
Posted by Billy Prime from Washington, DC:
Unbelievable Comfort

These are, hands down, the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. I've worn my Supervogs just about every day for an entire year. Though I've nearly worn through the sole, they still remain the best day-to-day shoe I've found. The toe cap on this one is slightly higher than your average shoe, which has had the unfortunate side effect of scuffing on everything - so if you're clumsy like me, you'll need to polish them regularly, and the toe may need to be repaired after some use. Overall, I consider this the best value for a shoe I've had in memorable history. I will certainly replace these with another pair when these fall apart.
Posted by Al from Los Angeles:
they suck

X-) The glue holding the soles together came apart after a week. They opened p liek a mouth. I returned them for repairs 3 x and they cannot be fixed You guys should warranty these!
Reply from Greg at Fluevog:
Hi Al, they are warrantied under 8 months. Someone will be contacting you shortly about resolving this for you. Sorry to hear about your Supervogs!

résultats précédents 12345678 résultats suivants