Paris (Lotte noire)
Paris (Lotte noire)
Paris (Lotte noire)
VENTE
Reg $255
Attentions | Paris [Lotte noire]
GROUPES:   Vente   Chaussure   Femmes   Talon

Depuis l'invention de la première petite robe noire ( par la Reine de Marseilles en 852 A.C. ), cet escarpin classique a été le compagnon parfait, et la combinaison des deux inspira le premier haussement de sourcil à la cour royale. John dessina Paris avec un bout arrondi sobre avec une semelle de tunite et un talon raffiné et raisonnable de 10 cm enrobé de cuir, sans oublier la plateforme pour un confort optimal lorsque vous promènerez votre petit chien sur les Champs Élysées. Fait d'un cuir étampé d'un motif faussement exotique d'autruche, Paris attirera l'attention sans relâche. Prenez note, John ramène la vraie expérience du prêt-à-porter!

Instagram @fluevog #vog_paris

Rebecca, Dustin & Laura from our Chicago store says:
Stunning as always, the Paris is one sexy yet easy to wear heel thanks to cleverly hidden platform and incognito rubber sole. Very true to size in length with a delicate toe box that will need to break in. Stepping up in size is not recommended.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   48 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Kate from Regina, SK, Canadialand:
sexy, stunning, yet suitable for work!

I bought these in black about 2 minutes before they went on sale. When I got them and tried them on, I realized they are so awesome that I immediately ordered a second pair in olive ostrich! These shoes are conservative enough for my office, but the sexy curve of the heel gives them a beautiful look that always gets compliments. (Actually, ALL my Fluevogs get compliments in the office, on the street, etc., haha!) They give me long, slender-looking legs. I really want them in the devilfish colours now, for after work! I did NOT have to order up a half size -- if anything, these fit a bit big on me, but some nice gel cushions on the heels and in the toes ought to solve that.
Posted by Jill from California:
So bummed!

I've had my eye on these in Pink Ostrich for a while, so I jumped on them when they went on sale. Alas! They are not the lovely candy pink they appear. They are more of a dull-ish lavender. They aren't ugly (how could they be?) but I had my heart set on pink. Now I don't know what to do, because seeing them makes me sad instead of glad.
Posted by Natasha from Los Angeles:
When I saw a Stingray inspired heel, I HAD to have these - I have a stingray purse, necklace, bracelet, card holder, you get the idea. These are a truly gorgeous shoe. I was really unsure about the sizing, as I have wide feet and people were both sizing up and down in the reviews. But when I tried to order they only had 7s. I normally wear a 7 or 7.5 so I took a chance. They fit well - a bit tight, but I think the 7.5 would be too big. I decided to break these in at the Tim Burton exhibit at LACMA and gots lots of compliments, but no blisters. Win! They are now sharing my closet with my Xie Xie boots, preparing a nest for the orange & red Promise shoes I hope to get next!
Posted by Terra from Oregon:
Best Impulse Buy Ever

I bought the black Paris on a whim as soon as I saw them on Crystal from the Portland store....they are AMAZING! They seem to sparkle as though they're covered in sequins! In fact, I think they're so beautiful that I often just take them out of the box to gaze admiringly at them :-) Most comfy high heels in my closet for sure! Fit true to size for me too!
Posted by Valerie from Philadelphia:
Classic and Beautiful

The'Attentions Paris' in ostrich green had caught my eye recently while searching online. I decided to finally make the purchase.Concerned about sizing,I called the NY store, and was advised to get 1/2 size up to be on the safe side...I normally wear a 7 1/2, but there were no more 8's left. I took my chances on these beauties, and when I got them and tried them on, I didn't think I'd be able to wear them. My toes were smushed, but didn't want to give them up. I went to a cobbler and had them stretched. Now, they fit so much better, and I can't wait to show them off! I always advise trying on shoes in person, but if it's not possible, call a store, and you'll get a friendly suggestion ,->
Posted by Carley from Seattle, WA:
Yum!

Just got a pair of classy black Paris pumps to compliment my Gagas. Even just wearing them around the house in my jammies, I felt like a star. Chopping veggies in these = sexiest salad I've ever made! I wear a 7.5 in most Fluevogs (Minis, Operettas, Bellevues, etc. etc.) but had to go up to 8's in these. If you have any shoes from the Body Parts, Blind Faith or Coffee families, expect a similar fit. My feet aren't wide, but these feel a little narrow. Too bad they're sold out in green in my size. :( :( :(
Posted by Mayumi from Vancouver:
When I saw these online, I had to see them for myself in store. LOVE them! Absolutely adorable. I'm usually a size 7 or 7.5 but with these shoes, I had to go a size down, 6.5 and they fit perfect. Only had them for couple of days now, was told leather in toe area will stretch out over many wears, so fits comfortably snug but not cramped for now. ,->
Posted by myevileye from Vancouver:
The Perfect Shoe

I already have these in green and I LOVE them! @>- And then...I feel in love again and bought the beige one! So pretty and sparkley and comfy with the rubber sole! Now I need that black sparkley one too!!!
Posted by Bree from Los Angeles:
Absolutely fabulous!!!

Oh my, my, my! This is the first slip on pump that has ever actually worked on my tricky feet! The Spring 2011 edition of this style is amazing! The toebox top is a little higher, meaning I can actually fit my feet into them (in my "true size" even!)AND the sole is now RUBBER, not a "hard sole" which means they are really cushy! The leather is beautiful too, it's hard to really see it in the photos, in person it is suede with shiny "dots" meant to simulate sting-ray skin (or a really groovy Formica counter-top!)If you passed these by last year because of the smallish, tight fit, do yourself a favor and try the new ones! I love "Paris" in the springtime, and you will too!
Posted by Missy:
Some like it hot...

Wow, these shoes look great on my feet...and are pretty comfortable for being so tall. My only regret is buying the pink ones so quickly because now I want the sparkly ones.

résultats précédents <56789101112131415> résultats suivants