Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Fellowships > Détails de l'article
Résultats:   1 2 3

Sandra (Noir & Beige)
Sandra (Noir & Beige)
Sandra (Noir & Beige)
Fellowships | Sandra [Noir & Beige]

Cette chaussure à courroie simple est tout simplement charmante. Pour le train-train quotidien, elle possède un F contrasté et une courroie à la cheville dotée d'une boucle de bronze. Toute de cuir, elle est munie de la semelle Fellowship pour le confort et la durabilité.Old Friends are Good Friends. (Les vieux amis sont de bons amis).

Instagram @fluevog #vog_sandra

Ali from our New York store says:
The Sandra has a fairly rounded toe box, so sometimes going up a half size is totally normal. Especially if you have long toes.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   38 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Jennifer from San Francisco:
love

I love love love these shoes. In most brands I wear a size 10, but in these a 10.5 fit perfectly. I'm a teacher and found myself wearing them every day because no other shoe was as comfortable as these. I wore them into the ground. Time for another pair. @>-
Posted by Tove from Oslo:
Sooooo cute

These shoes exceeded my expectations. They are nicer and cuter than on the pictures. I bought the black with beige. Maybe I have to have the turquoise also ? @>-
Posted by Laurel Nolen from Houston, TX:
Happy But Pouting

Saw the turquoise/yellow Sandras online and the word that sprang to mind was "Covet!" I know that I wear an 8 1/2 in the Fellowships, and was disappointed to see that no half-sizes were available in that color combo. While in Chicago recently, I bought a pair in black/beige, and they're comfy and wonderful...but not as wonderful as they would be if they were turquoise and yellow! Please don't leave us half-sizers out in the cold, bereft of technicolor shoe goodness!
Posted by katherine payne from calgary alberta canada:
my favourite shoes ever

fluevog is awesome, as you know. these are one of my most favourite pairs of shoes, crazy comfortable and they go with everything. all my favourite shoes are fluevogs. thanks a million for all the good work. and i love that there are humane choices too. good job.
Posted by Janet Mayeaux from Seabrook, TX:
Love these Shoes!

I can't believe how comfortable these shoes are. I walked through China Town, Little Italy then to the west village for dinner and my feet weren't even tired! They are like walking on air. I bought the blue and yellow and wear them with everything. They make me smile! Thank you John!
Posted by Carla from Melbourne, Australia:
Love

I love these shoes. I have them in Black & Beige, Orange & Yellow, Red & Pink, Green & Lime and I just brought some in Yellow & White. The only colour that I have seen and am missing is the Brown & pink. I have been a Fluvog fan for 5 years now and wear them everyday. I work with children alot & they love them too. They are super comfy and always look great on.
Posted by Iona Lee from New Orlenas:
I LOVE LOVE these shoes. I have them in black with the pick trim and wear them to work more than any other shoe. I am the AGM of an $8M year restaurant and am on my feet for miles and hours every day. I love these shoes so much that I have re-soled them and had the inside relined. I desperately need them in chocolate brown, too!!!! When I originally bought them there was a choc pair avail and I deeply regret not buying them. I have looked everywhere - eBay, internet for hours, etc and cannot find them in the choc! Please, please reissue these in choc!!!!!
Posted by ms.tiff:
i have these babies and i f-ing love them! as a teacher shoes that are cute and comfy are a must.
Posted by Anielle from Victoria:
Love my Sandra

My husband wanted to buy me a new car, instead I choose a pair of Sandra shoes. They were shipped to me in 2 days from Vancouver to Victoria, last week. Excellent professional service from the people on Granville by the way. I opened my Sandra with such anticipation and joy. I slipped them on for my husband to enjoy them as much as I and i've been wearing them since (except to bed). They fit perfectly. It is like walking on water, flying high without the wind and making me smile. I make sure people see the soles while I'm sitting down so they know they are Fluevog. Merci I love them. Next time it will be a pair of red boots still instead of the new car. Anielle
Posted by Anastasia from Houston:
adorable!

Love these shoes.. bought these awesome cuties at Atomic City in Austin and love the attention they bring. I love to tell everyone about Fluevogs as they are by far a unique and consistently well made shoe. Very comfortable and make my feet happy ,-)

résultats précédents 123