Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Fellowships > Détails de l'article
Résultats:   1 2 3

Sandra (Noir & Beige)
Sandra (Noir & Beige)
Sandra (Noir & Beige)
Fellowships | Sandra [Noir & Beige]

Cette chaussure à courroie simple est tout simplement charmante. Pour le train-train quotidien, elle possède un F contrasté et une courroie à la cheville dotée d'une boucle de bronze. Toute de cuir, elle est munie de la semelle Fellowship pour le confort et la durabilité.Old Friends are Good Friends. (Les vieux amis sont de bons amis).

Instagram @fluevog #vog_sandra

Ali from our New York store says:
The Sandra has a fairly rounded toe box, so sometimes going up a half size is totally normal. Especially if you have long toes.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   37 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 1234

Posted by Mary from Denver, CO:
First pair and I'm addicted

I love these shoes, they're your basic Mary Jane with a fun look. Berry, from the San Fran store, suggested I go up a half size and he was absolutely correct. I wear an 8.5, but orderd the 9 and they're perfect with no break - in time. I've worn them with skirts and slacks. Fluevogs bring interest and color to the otherwise drab shoes found at department stores.
Posted by Megan from Maryland:
My special occasion shoes

I have this style in bright kelly green with sea foam green accents, and they're my cute little special occasion shoes. I don't wear heels ever, so when I need something cute and girly without being too stuffy and old looking, I can always rely on Fluevog!
Posted by Paola from Santiago, Chile:
My feet just adore them

I bought them in NYC last year, and It was the best bargain I made during that trip. My feet and I just fell in love with them!! @>-
Posted by Amyluya from St Paul, Minnesota:
Cute and Lovely!

I bought these shoes last year and have worn the snot out of them! Of course, being Fluevogs, they hardly show any wear at all... I think they just might last forever (and why not? all my other pairs have!) The shop that I purchased them from actually had them made in red specifically for them (at least that's what they told me!). Thanks again, John! You have been a source of lust and ecstasy for me for years now!
Posted by MAY from WINNIPEG:
These are super comfortable and cute. I could wear these forever and my feet would not be sore.
Posted by Bec Cooper from Sydney, Australia:
old friend of Mary-Jane...

I am a fan of Mary-Janes, and these are no exception. I love the beige detail on the shoe, so it's not just an "ordinary" black shoe. They go with everything I wear! Not only are they stylish, but comfortable as well (some times it's hard to find a shoe that looks good, as well as comfortable!). I haven't seen the John Fluevog shoes stocked here on Australia (yet), which makes them even more unique as I happily skip on the sidewalk...
Reply from Greg at Fluevog:
Fluevogs in Australia

Actually, Sole Devotion in Melbourne carries Fluevogs! Check them out: www.soledevotion.com.au
Posted by Raquel:
love 'em

I bought these shoes 2 years ago for work. My job requires I stand for 7-9 hours each day. These shoes are great!! Not only are the classically beautiful but they are oh so comfortable.

résultats précédents 1234