Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Minis > Détails de l'article
Résultats:   1 2 3 4 5

Qtee (Cherry, Black & Orange)
Qtee (Cherry, Black & Orange)
Qtee (Cherry, Black & Orange)
Qtee (Cherry, Black & Orange)
Qtee (Cherry, Black & Orange)
VENTE
Reg $285
LIQUIDATION | Minis: Qtee [Cherry, Black & Orange]
GROUPES:   Vente   Chaussure   Décontracté   Femmes   Habillé   Sandale   Talon

Cet escarpin menu de deux courroies a été conçu et fabriqué pour être à la fois confortable et tendance. Il se démarque par ses couleurs vives et ses boucles d'argent. Fabriqué d'un cuir de qualité, avec un talon solide de trois pouces, il possède la - si stable et si durable - semelle F-Sole de caoutchouc qui ajoute un demi-pouce à votre grandeur. Go on, fall in love. We dare you! (Allez-y, devenez amoureux. On vous met au défi!).

Talon : 3"

Instagram @fluevog #vog_qtee

Sean C. from our New York store says:
The QTee is true to size in length but fits a little bit wide in the toe box.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   51 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by KC from San Francisco:
These are the most comfortable heels I have ever worn. So comfortable that I routinely travel wearing them. Have you ever turned heads while collecting your suitcase at baggage claim? Seriously. Love these heels so much.
Posted by Joanne R. from South San Francisco:
gorgeous color combination

I'm in love with my Qtees! The Haight Street store in San Francisco happens to have a limited edition color that isn't listed on this site. It's black and burgundy with grey trim (imagine the black/cherry combination, but reversed with grey trim). It's divine! Like my other Minis, I warn those who purchase them to beware of all the attention they're going to get by sporting these darlings. I especially love to wear these with the straps crossed, just to give it a slightly different look. Oh Mr. Fluevog, what gorgeous shoes you make:)
Posted by Gail Hodgson from Australia:
Bliss!

Just bought a pair of these and can't believe how comfy they are. I'm on my way out to a reunion this afternoon ... bet they get lots of comments! :-) Got them in the Australian-only colors seen here: http://instagr.am/p/J3fXKwnaIf/ Bliss!
Posted by elizabeth from Queenstown, New Zealand:
little pillows of comfort....

Great comfy shoes, that are a joy to wear and attract comments from both shoe lovers and 'shoes are just shoes' practical types. I wear a US9 in the Guides / Munsters / Convictions & I Believe Simon's but as I have slightly narrow feet, in Mini Qtees I am a US 8 1/2. Absolutely loving the black/white/peach combo - thanks to Keith in LA for the great service!
Posted by JP from San Diego:
I'm in love...

Long overdue review. I've been vogging only since last spring, but I've accumulated more than a handful of pairs. These are the first heels though that I've ever really loved wearing. Since I have a larger foot, its nice to find a comfortable fashionable heel that fits. At first it took a little breaking in, but now they are wonderfully comfy barefoot, with tights or socks. I usually go for more color, but I have the black and tan ones and I'm happy I've got such a versatile shoe, that looks great, feels great, and is insanely easy to walk in.
Posted by Marisa from Calgary:
love these shoes

I bought these on line before the Calgary store opened. When ever I wear them I get so many compliments. They are so comfortable.
Posted by Candie from Burbank, CA:
Roomy enough to fit a family of four!

I bought these because they reminded me of a diner booth. They are extremely comfortable for my Godzilla feet and go with everything!
Posted by Desiree McCave from United States:
The Perfect Heels

I'm a girl who has never quite managed to pull off heels. I have weak ankles due to multiple sprains as a kid, so walking in heels without killing myself was a task in itself. If I managed to find heels I felt comfortable walking in, they would always end up making my feet hurt. Something would always pinch, give me blisters, or make the balls of my feet ache horribly. Needless to say, I always wear sandals. Not anymore. I took a chance on these shoes when I saw them in the NYC store and fell in love. They're amazing. The top of the shoe was very tight and caused me some pain in the beginning, but I stretched them out (gently!) and now they fit amazing. I walk in them all day, with no sores, no aches, nothing! Even if you 'can't wear heels', I say give these a shot. I love them so much, I'm saving up for another pair of Fluevog shoes.
Posted by Margaret from Washington, DC:
I think I could run miles in these

OMG SO COMFORTABLE. I wouldn't know I was wearing heels except that I'm darned TALL in these. They feel like sneakers, very stable, and I literally think I could win a hundred yard dash wearing these. I wear a 9 1/2, and saw some recommendations to get a 1/2 size up, however I measured my feet and went with the size indicated in the size chart. 9 1/2 fits perfectly. If I planned on wearing them with socks, I think I'd need a 1/2 size bigger (something to remember when I buy fall/winter shoes later). My feet are flat and wide, and often heels are a pain, but these are bliss. Bliss, I tell you.
Posted by Margaret from San Francisco:
My favorite shoes

These are my favorite shoes I've ever bought. I should have bought two. I was in San Francisco ALONE on Valentine's day and coerced a friend to go to the Fluevogs on Haight Street. No boy fun that weekend so I treated myself to these shoes. Later in the weekend a sweet gay man at a traffic stop took off his helmet to yell to me that my shoes were amazing. I walked just a little bit taller. Freaking love these shoes.

résultats précédents 12345 résultats suivants