Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Operettas > Détails de l'article

Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)
Operettas | Malibran [Noir]

Cette légendaire chaussure à courroie avec son talon de 2,5" a été inspirée par Maria Malibran, une des plus grandes chanteuses d'opéra du 19e siècle. Elle était reconnue pour la flexibilité, l'étendue et la puissance de sa voix. D'un cuir Baccarat souple verni, elle a une semelle en caoutchouc et un talon enrobé de cuir. Cette chaussure pourrait être à la fois la plus polyvalente et la plus confortable de vos paires de Fluevog, à jamais. La Malibran sera votre chaussure préférée au quotidien, car elle est parfaite pour toutes les occasions ( ce qui est presque impossible). Your Love Makes Me Sing (votre amour me fait chanter).

Demi-pointures disponibles.

Instagram @fluevog #vog_malibran

Ali from our New York store says:
The Malibran will get you to where you are going with ease and style! This last runs as true as you can get! The toe box can be short on some people with longer toes, so maybe try a half size up if you think you may fit that description.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   154 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents <4567891011121314> résultats suivants

Posted by Naomi from Winnipeg:
awesome shoes!

my first pair of vogs! i purchased these in grey, my normal size 6.5 from the montreal store (the staff were dreamy, in all ways!). they are SO comfortable, i literally run in them at work & have gotten so many compliments. these are my "go-to" shoes now! ,-)
Posted by Grace from oregon:
Heels I don't want to take off

I just got a pair and wore them for the first time -barefoot- no less. I was able to go all day and didn't have to break out my flat safety shoes that I brought just in case I was uncomfortable. Even after I got home I left them on. I have never had a heel that I haven't wanted to rip off my feet at the first opportunity. I am amazed. Plus they are awesomely beautiful. Plus the color is stunning. I loves.
Posted by Schmoo from San Francisco, CA:
Hooked

I don't do heels. I do, however, do Fluevogs and this lovely little number has been a gateway drug into the world of sexy grownup shoes. The comfort factor of Malibrans is totally off the charts. I wear them with everything, and mourn the fact that I do not own them in every color. The bottom strap is a little loose on my foot, but that's no factor at all in how much I love these. Every time I wear my "ruby slippers" (I got them in wine) I get compliments. I've collected 5 pairs of Fluevogs over the last few years, and these are my favorite style by far.
Posted by Adrienne from Columbia, MD:
so fanfreakintastic!

I saw the Fluevog ad in a magazine and was so intrigued that I had to come in and take a peek - and promptly fell in love with the Malibrans! I was torn between the turquoise and the wine, and went with the tuquoise only because I already have a pair of patent red leather shoes. I get complimented on them all the time! I'm just glad that there isn't a store near me so I won't be tempted all the time. I already have plans to coordinate my (future) bridesmaids' dresses around what pair of fluevogs they agree on. Who needs stinkin' pearls when you can be given awesome shoes instead?
Posted by Jeannie G from Calgary:
Yum!!!

I have this shoe in wine. Being a singer, it is very apropos. :-). I absolutely love these shoes. I have a very wide, size 5 foot and these fit me like magic. Everyone has different challenges with shoes, but for me these are perfect.
Posted by Gretchen from South Carolina:
I'm in love...

I just got my first Fluevogs! Though I was already in love with them at first site, I love them 100x more in person. Then I tried them on. My feet feel better in them. It's magic. I'm in heaven. I can see why they're so addicting. No shoes compare. I believe I'll be a fluevog collector/addict soon too.
Posted by craige from US:
sad face

I have the same problem as Vancouver Shoe Girl. My foot slides forward and my big toe gets sore. I love shoes with a strap and usually the strap holds my foot in place so that this doesn't happen. Maybe these are wider than most shoes? It makes me so sad because I love them and they were a splurge and for some odd reason, they go for barely anything on eBay. So, what to do?
Reply from Greg at Fluevog:
Try a half-toe pad in the ball of the footbed to keep from slipping, and perhaps an extra hole in the strap. Hopefully that will work :)
Posted by Carley from Seattle, WA:
I celebrated International Fluevog Day this year by purchasing my second pair of Vogs, the orange Malibrans. So cute! So comfy! So funky! Nice, roomy toe box, true-to-size fit... my only slight-complaint is that putting them on is a wee bit tight, given that the bottom strap has only a bit of give to it. You'll definitely want to unbuckle them each time you take 'em off. I've been wanting to break into the heel scene for a while, but let's face it, most heels aren't very comfortable. Fluevogs have changed my life. I love these so much that I ordered them in yellow a few days ago. :>
Posted by Cris from Los Angeles, CA:
My 2nd Pair in less than 2 months!

I just bought these in grey and white in a 7.5. It's my 2nd pair of Malibrans and Fluevogs in 2 months. I love this shoe. I am usually between a 7-7.5, my foot is long and thin and measures around 9.5 inches. The shoe length is perfect, wide for my skinny foot, but thick socks or a heel/toe insert does the trick. These were shipped to me from the San Francisco store, and thank you wonderful FV employees. You sent me a sticker and 2 cute FV buttons not to mention the nice personal note. You just got to love these people. I do. @>-
Posted by isadg from Canada:
New to Fluevog but in love

I'd seen these shoes in a friend's pictures. Then I saw this bag someone picked up at a sample sale...had to run to the nearest store immediately... I now own these in Wine. Just loving them. :)

résultats précédents <4567891011121314> résultats suivants