Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Operettas > Détails de l'article
Résultats:   1 2 3 4 5

Bartoli (Rouge Vin)
Bartoli (Rouge Vin)
Bartoli (Rouge Vin)
Operettas | Bartoli [Rouge Vin]

Imaginez votre bottillon préféré - la Giulia, mais en mieux! Portez vos jeans serrés ou la robe d'automne que vous gardiez sans votre garde-robe, car l'agencement parfait est à votre disposition. D'un cuir verni souple Baccarat, avec une semelle en caoutchouc, et un talon enrobé de cuir de 2.5" (5.5 cm), Bartoli est tellement confortable que vous vous sentirez presque, presque...coupable de manquer l'école si tôt dans la session. Your Love Makes Me Sing (votre amour me fait chanter).

Demi-pointures disponibles.

Instagram @fluevog #vog_bartoli

Tanya from our Calgary store says:
The Bartoli fits true, but people with longer toes may want to go up half a size, and the lace-up is great for those of us with a high instep!

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   45 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 12345

Posted by Irene from Washington:
Awesome!

The whole Operetta line is great. I'm not a heel person but these boots are so comfy. They're functional and practical but girlie and unique enough to make anyone's feet feel pretty! @>-
Posted by DEBRA from LONG ISLAND NY:
LOVE THEM

I was originally after the Giulias - but I like these even more. Extremely comfortable, funky, unique styling - the Trifecta!
Posted by Maysen from Vancouver, BC:
Super comfy super cute

I was after the Malibran's initially but they ran out of my size and since Autumn was here I decided to go for these instead. The heel is super soft to walk on and I love the Wine and Red colour combination. Like the comment before about the heels rubbing on the other side, the scuff marks indeed do just rub off.
Posted by Nicole from Victoria, BC:
*__*

I hardly know what to say. I'm in love! When I walked into the store on Water street, I was in heaven. There were so many shoes I wanted to try on (and buy!) but the wine red Bartoli were the ones I settled on. They're so wonderful! Comfortable accomodation for a wide foot, an amazing colour, a comfortable, well-balanced heel... and drop dead gorgeous to boot (har har). I can't wait for my next trip to Vancouver. At least so that I can ogle the rest of the shoes until my bank account can accomodate another pair.
Posted by Sarah St. Catherine from Vancouver:
Oh Yeah!

I went into the store expecting to buy a pair of Giulia's, but got these after trying them on. They are sexy and oh-so comfortable. I have a bad habit of occasionally scraping my big toe against the opposite boot when I walk. Most boots get scratched up right away, but not these! The soft sole against the leather upper is like an eraser - the mark just rubs away! I am so thrilled with these boots - they are awesome.

résultats précédents 12345