Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Nouveautés > Détails de l'article

Elizabeth (Bourgogne)
Elizabeth (Bourgogne)
VENTE
Reg $329
Queen Transcendent | Elizabeth [Bourgogne]
GROUPES:   Vente   Femmes   Open Source   Talon

C'est dans le cadre du programme reconnu mondialement de Chaussure Source Libre de John que la Fluvogeuse Jody Elizabeth a conçu cette chaussure de la collection The Queen Transcendant. Elle est dotée d'un talon unique inspiré des pieds galbés des meubles du 18e siècle de l'époque Louis XV, en particulier du style « pied de griffe ». Utilisant la forme de la collection Bellevue, un talon « pied de griffe » orné de 3.5" (9 cm), une plateforme confortable de 0.75" (2cm) et une semelle en tunite, Elizabeth exige classe et sophistication. Le cuir Polido lisse et brillant et son un fini frotté offrent une apparence antique et intemporelle à la collection The Queen Transcendant.Exceed your own expectations. (Allez au-delà de vos propres attentes.)

Instagram @fluevog #vog_elizabeth

Jessamy, Peter, and Matthew from our Boston store says:
The Elizabeth is a gorgeous shoe that fits a bit narrow. Unless you have particularly narrow foot, you may have to size up a half size to accommodate the width.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   53 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by LC from Chicago:
So Unique

I love these. They are so unique. I can't wait to wear them to work. Everyone always notices my unique shoes. These are on the top of my list of unique. Love the heels. Also Jack in Chicago was so helpful at the store. I usually wear a size 7 but I did get a 8 in these. The 71/2 fit but was tight, so I went with the 8 since I'll be wearing tights with them.
Posted by rvss from Ottawa, Canada:
Beautiful

These shoes are my most striking ever. I am between a 7 and 7.5 size in Fluevogs and was advised by Montreal store to order the 7.5. They fit well, with a bit of room in the toe area, but I like it - much better than too squished. The size 7 would have fit a bit too perfectly. I wore them first with pants and colleagues remarked they were way toooo beautiful to cover up at all - they need to be showcased, so wear them more with skirts now! They are very comfortable - look higher than they are - they are not high at all. The green is a lovely colour. So happy with these. Would love to have the red... maybe some day... ,->
Posted by Carolyn:
Disappointed

I was pretty disappointed with my first Fluevog purchase. I read all of the reviews and ordered a half size larger. The Queen Transcendent Mary Jane's were tight, small and very uncomfortable. I was also disappointed as there was a box that I checked in the online checkout for someone to call you from the store to ensure you had ordered the correct size. While my shoes arrived promptly, no one called me. I'm not ordering a replacement pair or any more of these shoes. Very disappointed with all I've heard and read about these. They are super-cute shoes, but you would think comfort might be built in for over $300 for a pair of shoes. :-(
Posted by Justine from Vancouver:
Pinterest Elizabeths!

Wouldn't it be lovely to receive such a darling pair from Santa John... !!! http://pinterest.com/pin/279575089339548094/
Posted by Katharine Holmes from Canada:
These are amazing! I would love a pair in burgundy, size 6. My repin on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pin/126523070753245860/
Posted by C Cunningham from Philly cream cheese:
Great design but runs very small

I just got my pair of Elizabeths in burgundy via UPS. The quality is great. Beautiful color, and great craftsmanship. Your weight is distributed evenly so all the pressure isn't on the ball of your feet. Warning though that this style runs very small. I'm on the border between 10 and 10.5 depending on the style so I went ahead and ordered the 10.5 as per the recommendations. They were still too tight! As usual customer service is great and I'll be going to their NYC store in person to exchange them for an 11. So if you're between sizes I recommend just going up an entire size.
Posted by Diane Tucker:
http://pinterest.com/pin/285697170083205912/ unique shoes.bet they'd be ideal in emerald green!
Posted by paula from Edmonton:
Fit small but are amazing

Similar to the other comments, these shoes fit SMALL. In a regular non-vog shoe I'm an 8.5, but I'm always a 9 in Fluevogs so I was pretty surprised when a 9 was too small in this style. Not only did the shoe fit too short, but it really squeezed the top of my foot. Going up another 1/2 size to a 9.5 was all that was needed to have these gorgeous shoes fitting perfectly.
Posted by Emma Jones from Australia:
W.O.W

I fell in love with the red and your wonderful staff helped me out, as I could not get to a store to try these on. First pair too short, so without any drama I returned them and a replacement pair arrived in no time! They are gorgeous. I love, love, love them. Needed a few hours of wearing in to get exactly the right fit on the heel and ball but now are like second skin. Have worn them with everything from jeans through to a dress. They look fabulous no matter what.
Posted by Tiffany from Petaluma, CA:
These shoes!

Thanks so much to the San Francisco Haight St. store for sending these gorgeous shoes my way! I'm daydreaming of all the ways owning these shoes will change my life. Fit is great, heel is not too high, and the green is beautiful. I'm a 9.5 in other brands and a 10 in most Fluevogs and these are no exception. To paraphrase Ferris Bueller, these are so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking some up.

résultats précédents 12345678