Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Nouveautés > Détails de l'article

Elizabeth (Vert)
Elizabeth (Vert)
Elizabeth (Vert)
Elizabeth (Vert)

Queen Transcendent | Elizabeth [Vert]
GROUPES:   Femmes   Open Source   Talon

C'est dans le cadre du programme reconnu mondialement de Chaussure Source Libre de John que la Fluvogeuse Jody Elizabeth a conçu cette chaussure de la collection The Queen Transcendant. Elle est dotée d'un talon unique inspiré des pieds galbés des meubles du 18e siècle de l'époque Louis XV, en particulier du style « pied de griffe ». Utilisant la forme de la collection Bellevue, un talon « pied de griffe » orné de 3.5" (9 cm), une plateforme confortable de 0.75" (2cm) et une semelle en tunite, Elizabeth exige classe et sophistication. Le cuir Polido lisse et brillant et son un fini frotté offrent une apparence antique et intemporelle à la collection The Queen Transcendant.Exceed your own expectations. (Allez au-delà de vos propres attentes.)

Instagram @fluevog #vog_elizabeth

Jessamy, Peter, and Matthew from our Boston store says:
The Elizabeth is a gorgeous shoe that fits a bit narrow. Unless you have particularly narrow foot, you may have to size up a half size to accommodate the width.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   50 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

12345 résultats suivants

Posted by Maria Bravo from Puerto Rico:
love emmmm

Wao! this shoes are a beauty! they run small in the opening, and are a little stiff. I ordered them in 9 but had to go up to 9.5. Worth it!!! Leslie from San Francisco, super nice!!!
Posted by Jaclyn T from New Brunswick, Canada:
Happy Boxing Day Sale Delight!

So, I wanted these in purple since they came out...alas, I showed restraint. That is, until I went into a local shop that carries a few vogs and saw these were thirty percent off for boxing day. AND I had a gift card from the in-laws. I got a 10, which is a full size up from my "true" size. I also have the Nefertiti in 10. As someone with a narrow heel, these shoes are snug enough that I do not need to wear a heel grip. OH, and my five and a half year old niece loves them. She has already told me she wants my shoes when she is older, and has the eye for vogs.
Posted by Swell from Wilmington, DE:
Bring on the SHOE-OFF!

My husband spotted these shoes in San Francisco - we were window shopping on a Sunday morning before shops had opened. He used his entire body to try and block my view because he knew I would have to have them. I bought them in green a full size larger than I usually wear (I am a 9/9.5 and got a 10). the fit is perfect on my left foot; still a bit tight on my right foot which is half a size bigger. The first time I wore them was to a wedding and they gave the bride a run for her money. They were comfortable after being on my feet all night and then walking approximately a mile back to the hotel. Everyone wants to know about these shoes when I wear them. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Posted by Tabitha from Toronto:
Gorgeous shoes, fit a little small.

I walked into the Queen St. store in Toronto and fell in love. The claw foot heel stole my heart, and I knew I had to have them. I eventually purchased a pair in the burgundy, and I get compliments every time I wear them. I had to go up a full size from my usual, though - thanks, Fluevog, for making these in a size 12!
Posted by Natasha Yelland from Kamloops:
Fabulous!

That's the only word to describe these amazing, classy and very comfortable shoes! They are clearly my new love. You ask if one would recommend Fluevog to a friend or college? I said absolutely. I must say however, I will hesitate in doing so, as I want to be the only one in the room wearing these timeless treasures! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!! Can't wait to add more to my collection!
Posted by LeDawn King from Seattle WA:
Wedding shoes

I wore these shoes at my wedding and loved how beautiful and comfortable they were.
Posted by Robyn from Perth, Australia:
Best birthday present ever................

My brand new PURPLE queen elizabeth's arrived today (with my new Bellvues) and I am sooo happy. The Fluevogian elves were superswift in delivering my new gorgeous shoes - just in time for my birthday. I wondered if a 4th pair of purple Fluevogs would be a bit over the top. I was wrong. They are a necessity. Thank you Fluevog!
Posted by M Redford:
Gorgeous purple heels

Not a heels-type girl, but these, oh my. Tried them on while stopping in Calgary, didn't want to take them off. Jody was super awesome and sized me up a half size: perfect. Feel like an amazonian elizabethan.
Posted by Vera from Czech Republic:
Since the first time I saw these shoes I have fallen in love with them. The heels are so unique. Then I discovered them on European online site Raspberry Heels (www.raspberryheels.com) and I did not wait a minute. Overall, the service of the EU seller was excellent, very professional, with perfect help on sizing. I received my order within few days and enjoyed the lovely postcard that came in the box. About the sizing: I wear 7.5 in Zazas and 8 in others Vogs families (Amandas, Baroques); I have medium wide foot. I agree with other reviewers that this model run small and narrow. I debated going whole size up, but at the end I chose just ½ bigger (8.5) as 9 might be too long. The fit is OK in length but my cobbler had to stretch them quite a bit (and I do not have wide foot). If you have wider foot I recommend going whole size up.
Posted by April V from Washington DC:
Additional colors for the Elizabeth's?

I love my Elizabeth's! Is it possible to also offer them in black with deep dark purple? Colors inspired by a Raven.

12345 résultats suivants