Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Nouveautés > Détails de l'article

Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Operettas | Malibran [Rouge Vin]

Cette légendaire chaussure à courroie avec son talon de 2,5" a été inspirée par Maria Malibran, une des plus grandes chanteuses d'opéra du 19e siècle. Elle était reconnue pour la flexibilité, l'étendue et la puissance de sa voix. D'un cuir Baccarat souple verni, elle a une semelle en caoutchouc et un talon enrobé de cuir. Cette chaussure pourrait être à la fois la plus polyvalente et la plus confortable de vos paires de Fluevog, à jamais. La Malibran sera votre chaussure préférée au quotidien, car elle est parfaite pour toutes les occasions ( ce qui est presque impossible). Your Love Makes Me Sing (votre amour me fait chanter).

Demi-pointures disponibles.

Instagram @fluevog #vog_malibran

Ali from our New York store says:
The Malibran will get you to where you are going with ease and style! This last runs as true as you can get! The toe box can be short on some people with longer toes, so maybe try a half size up if you think you may fit that description.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   154 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants

Posted by Brenda from Airdrie, AB:
What's shoes?

I cannot tell you how much I love these shoes. I have a closet full of beautiful footwear and it is a struggle to not put these on everyday. I generally wear a 9, a 9-1/2 would have been fine but I have high arches and needed a 10 for the stationary strap. They look amazing dressed up and adorable with jeans. They are so comfortable that at the end of the day you don't even notice your feet. Except of course that they look soooo good in those bright red shoes.
Posted by Cat from Vancouver:
This is my second review-Vog for these shoes; that's how much I love them. After more than 3 years, my turquoise Malibrans are still going strong, perfectly suited for my flipper-like duck feet. I wear a 9 in most shoes (including the Calamities and the Prodigies), but managed to get my tootsies into an 8 with these little darlings. Fluevog - please please PUH-LEEEESE bring these back in more colours!!!
Posted by Claudia:
Bring back the orange Malibrans! I have these in peach, and now I am sorely regretting not picking them up in orange when I had a chance. Great shoes, I wear them all the time.
Posted by Mia from Australia:
I lurve them!

I totally recommend buying the Malibrans. They fit perfectly! I already bought the Pearl Hearts whilst in Vancouver, so I had something to go from. Also, I emailed the v. helpful staff at the Gastown store for assistance with the sizing. I got a 9 - the fit like a glove. I am a 8.5-9 Aussie sizes. The wine colour is so rad. I wear them for work, and as I'm always on my feet they are comfy as. Kinda tempted to purchase in black, too!
Posted by 3rifily from Athens:
Shoes for Life

...I walk hours through the streets of Europe in my wine colored Malibran, they are so comfortable... ...I dance through spring with my yellow colored Malibran, they are so light and steady... ...I got married in my peach colored Malibran, the perfect shoes for the perfect day...
Posted by Jennifer Thomas from Central IL:
WOW!

I have problem feet - bunions, lots of broken toes and to top it off - they're narrow. We don't have a Fluevog store anywhere around here - but I have lusted after the Malibran for around 2 yrs. I finally purchased them in a size 9. WAY too small. Had to send them back and got a 10. PERFECT. These are going to be my fav shoes - I've only had them one day and already had TONS of compliments. I love them!!! :-{
Posted by Adriane from Bloomington, IL:
Hooked

When I put my new Vogs in my closet, I think I heard a collective gasp from my non-Vogs. They are terrified and have reason to be. Highly fashionable AND incredibly comfortable. I have no reason to buy any shoes, other than Vogs, ever.
Posted by Yvonne from Mill Valley, California, USA:
Saving space w/ Malibrans

As of today I'm donating/giving away 40 pairs of heels- Except for my MALIBRAN Fluevogs. This is thee perfect shoe! I put them on immediately after purchasing at the Haight St. store and spent the next 6 hours traipsing around San Francisco in pain free style... They look hot with jeans or girly-girl dresses and fishnets... My New Year's resolution for 2012? Build up a stable of Malibrans- in every color. @>- (FYI,had to go up 1/2 size).
Posted by Emily from Ontario:
Ordered these shoes, in Wine, online last Thursday. They arrived the following Wednesday, to my great delight! They are so beautiful! And absolutely comfortable. I wore these to work the next day, and wore them for 8 hours straight without a problem. They were the talk of my office! I got so many compliments on them, and people kept stopping me to look at them. Best shoes ever!
Posted by Katy from Switzerland:
I was initially a little disappointed when these arrived... I was expecting the red shoes to be shiny like in the picture, but they are not shiny at all. However, I do really like them anyway, and they are very comfortable. I am a size 38 EU and got a size 7.5, which are about right.

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants