Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Nouveautés > Détails de l'article

Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)

Operettas | Malibran [Rouge Vin]

Cette légendaire chaussure à courroie avec son talon de 2,5" a été inspirée par Maria Malibran, une des plus grandes chanteuses d'opéra du 19e siècle. Elle était reconnue pour la flexibilité, l'étendue et la puissance de sa voix. D'un cuir Baccarat souple verni, elle a une semelle en caoutchouc et un talon enrobé de cuir. Cette chaussure pourrait être à la fois la plus polyvalente et la plus confortable de vos paires de Fluevog, à jamais. La Malibran sera votre chaussure préférée au quotidien, car elle est parfaite pour toutes les occasions ( ce qui est presque impossible). Your Love Makes Me Sing (votre amour me fait chanter).

Demi-pointures disponibles.

Instagram @fluevog #vog_malibran

Ali from our New York store says:
The Malibran will get you to where you are going with ease and style! This last runs as true as you can get! The toe box can be short on some people with longer toes, so maybe try a half size up if you think you may fit that description.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   151 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants

Posted by blanquita@shaw.ca from Calgary, Alberta:
Love them!

I made a trip to Vancouver in May 2010 that included a visit to the Fluevog store in Gastown. I had seen these shoes in Calgary but only in black and never in my size. I love the rich red colour, confort, and style of the shoes. They are feminine yet fun at the same time. There hasn't been a time yet when I don't get positive comments about them. Love them!
Posted by Pennyfarthing from Vancouver:
Still going strong 3 years later!

I just thought I should pipe in that I bought these beauties almost exactly 3 years ago, and they are still going strong and look as good as new! I have danced in them, celebrated marriages in them, traipsed around downtown in them, worn them to work all day (to rave reviews), sprinted to catch the bus, worn them in the rain- you name it, they've been through it. I am not normally a heel girl either, but every time I put these on I think "Why can't all heels be this cushy and make my feet this happy?". Love them. Hope you love yours.
Posted by Maria from Spain:
At last I have my Malibrans

Fit: I normally take an Euro 35, sometimes a 36, and because of the reviews on this website that tend to recommend going up a size or a half size with Fluevogs, I asked for sixes in the store. I'm glad I went in person instead of ordering online, because the five turned out to be the perfect fit for me. Style: It's sweet and retro and still edgy, and very wearable. I tried on a couple other Operetta styles, and didn't really love the very wide, square toe box they had, but these have a sort of slight wedge at the toe that makes it just right. Comfort: well, sneakers they aren't, but certainly they are the closest thing to that in the form of a nice shoe. Wide toe that doesn't scrunch + cushy footbed + not too high, stable chunky heel= heaven. I took them for a spin first to go to the theater, after spending several days destroying my feet by walking all over Manhattan in uncomfortable shoes, and I regretted not wearing them before - I could have avoided a lot of torment! Nolita store service: terrific! Paul was great and very helpful, did a little adjustment needed on the straps, and gave me a couple extra heel replacements to take with me since I told him I live in Spain. The bad news? I stepped on a filthy puddle and couldn't dry right away, and now one shoe is a little darker than the other! :-( I could cry for my peach beauties - please tell me there's a way to fix this!
Posted by Magsur from Seattle:
Soles came unstuck after 5 wears

I bought the red Malibran recently and finally got to wear them a couple of times due to Seattle rainy weather. My first day wearing them to work, the sole came unstuck! I had to go around with them flapping about for the rest of the day like a complete idiot. I brought them back to the Seattle store where I purchased them to be told that they would repair them. After paying so much I expect these to be replaced or refunded as the same thing is likely to happen, plus likely to happen to the other shoe. I called customer service and she told me she wouldnt budge on the policy which is to repair first. oh and that the cobbler is away so it would take a while. So much for having them for my trip to europe next week. I am most disappointed and annoyed with this level of service. I purchased 2 pairs of shoes that day costing just under $600, and this is the level of service?? Not impressed and will definitely not be buying any more and will stop recommending these to my friends. If I pay this amount I expect they do not fall apart after wearing for a couple of times and if they do I expect much better service. Shame.
Posted by Elisabethe from Tacoma, WA:
oooo-la-la!

These shoes, in RED, are my go-to for style and comfort. I have inspired shoe envy and lust in my workplace (I wear them at least twice a week) - only five more deadly sins to go! People will comment on the shoes no matter where I am. I even had a burly iron worker avow his love for them. I bet the gal in his life is gonna get some new shoes!!
Posted by Tanya from Washington D.C.:
Wedding Shoes

These were my wedding shoes! (in teal) I'd tirelessly searched for the perfect shoes for my wedding day, and I am not a stiletto's kinda girl and when I saw these I fell immediately in love, the ordering process was a dream and I got tons of compliments and comments about my "cool shoes" My photographers got several gorgeous shots of them and one of my husband and I standing side by side showing our shoes and his (very cool) socks hangs on our bedroom wall. And, they told me my shoes were their favorite shoes they've seen so far. The only break in they required was stretching along the top straps, I have a high arch and at first they cut into it, I solved that by stuffing paper under the straps so they would stretch while being stored and I passed the buckled strap UNDER the stretchy one. Worked like a charm! LOVE :-)
Posted by Chrissy from Vancouver:
Love at First Sight

I had been coveting these from afar for quite some time. Occasionally I would wander by a Fluevog window display and gaze longingly at the turquoise ones. Finally, I took the plunge and went for it, and I can't believe now that I waited so long. These are hands-down my favorite pair of shoes. EVER. They are park wandering shoes. Date at the Amusement Park shoes. Doing your taxes shoes. Sleeping in them because you don't want to ever take them off shoes. Lucky shoes. I got them in black. I missed the turquoise, but will continue the hunt for those on Ebay. I have a super high arch, and find heels often bother me when I walk for long periods of time. Not these - they are magic. Unlike some of my other Fluevogs, they fit pretty true to size - I'm an 8.5 and these fit like a glove. I have average width feet, but the toe box is super roomy and allows for space to breathe. I have a feeling that several more pairs of these will come into my life before long! So worth the investment!
Posted by Joanna from Vancouver:
I have these in red and black and I LOVE them. Just wish I had bought them in teal when it was still available. They are super comfortable, look cute and invite comments every time I wear them.
Posted by Edith from Indiana:
I Feel Pretty!

I've had these (in Peach) sitting on top of my dresser for nearly two weeks, trying to decide whether to keep them or send them back. They are not QUITE as comfy as my Wearevers, and I couldn't figure out what to wear them with, because even though shapewise they go with everything... well, they're PEACH. Who wears peach shoes? ...Well, I guess now *I* wear peach shoes! I am wearing them today and I look awesome and my feet feel great. This scorned woman is ready to kick some serious not-good-enough-for-me-anyway ass. What a pick-me-up in the middle of a kind of crappy week!
Posted by J. Gardner from Calgary, AB:
Lovely Heels

I picked up two pairs of these at Gravity Pope in Calgary. I have them in Grey and Wine and you can wear them all day with no issues at all. They are super versatile, you can wear them with pants, skirts, jeans... whatever you like.

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants