Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Nouveautés > Détails de l'article

Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)

Operettas | Malibran [Rouge Vin]

Cette légendaire chaussure à courroie avec son talon de 2,5" a été inspirée par Maria Malibran, une des plus grandes chanteuses d'opéra du 19e siècle. Elle était reconnue pour la flexibilité, l'étendue et la puissance de sa voix. D'un cuir Baccarat souple verni, elle a une semelle en caoutchouc et un talon enrobé de cuir. Cette chaussure pourrait être à la fois la plus polyvalente et la plus confortable de vos paires de Fluevog, à jamais. La Malibran sera votre chaussure préférée au quotidien, car elle est parfaite pour toutes les occasions ( ce qui est presque impossible). Your Love Makes Me Sing (votre amour me fait chanter).

Demi-pointures disponibles.

Instagram @fluevog #vog_malibran

Ali from our New York store says:
The Malibran will get you to where you are going with ease and style! This last runs as true as you can get! The toe box can be short on some people with longer toes, so maybe try a half size up if you think you may fit that description.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   151 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents <23456789101112> résultats suivants

Posted by Gladys from southern California:
Sexy mary janes

I guess I'm just adding to all the love on the reviews for these shoes. I have them in black, and they are the sexiest and most comfortable mary janes I have ever had the pleasure to wear. They have that extra little edginess that gives me a boost of confidence whenever I need to mingle professionally. I might get them in another color one of these days.
Posted by Alexandra from san francisco:
LOVE these shoes

Very comfortable. Would have sized up half a size to do over again. Strap was tight at first, but is loosening up. You can walk all day in these and your feet will not hurt. Very attractive. I purchased in the blood orange. Very happy. :-)
Posted by michelle tovar from Azusa, California:
Amazingly Awesome Shoes!

I received a pair of these beauties in "Wine" for my birthday. I normally wear a size 5 1/2 or 6 depending on the shoe and the 5 1/2 in this style fit like it was made for my foot! I don't really wear heels because my feet usually start hurting after a few hours, but I literally wore these all night with no problems. I even wear them around the house; they are so unbelievably comfy! Also, I love that the color is darker so it is really versatile with all different colors and patterns of clothing. These are my first pair of new Vogs and I am forever in love!!! Thanks John for being awesome!!! ?:-)
Posted by Landers from Bozeman, MT:
Bewitching!

The unveiling of my new wine malibrans was at New Years. Wore them with black and white striped knee socks. Not only could I dance in these all night (I haven't worn heels in over 6 years), I got tons of compliments! Lots of references to the Wizard of Oz (ruby slippers, wicked witch of the west's striped socks). They made my night! Felt invincible, supernatural, ecstatic! And so comfy that I can beckon those feelings back often. These shoes definitely have magical powers. And I love magic.
Posted by Landers from Bozeman, MT:
Rebound

Is it possible for a pair of shoes to be the rebound replacement for a 6 year relationship? Maybe. :-} I find myself spying at these shoes across my bedroom every moment since they arrived, I imagine them with every amazingly sexy or inventive outfit I can create from my closet, how they'll turn heads, what I'll be feeling (something similar to invincibly sexy), and I also find myself wearing them doing the most mundane task, like folding laundry. When you feel like a rockstar folding laundry wearing such hot heels, you know you've struck gold. Just sayin. Maybe it's the rebound, but I feel really good about this one....
Posted by Jamesinica from Toronto, Ontario:
Best. Shoes. Ever.

These are, seriously, the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. I have never been able to wear heels (hip and knee problems, etc.) but these shoes feel so stable (and are so beautiful) that I can wear them all day. They are worth every cent.
Posted by Elisabeth from vancouver:
Men love these adorable shoes

I've had these (in the wine colour) for about a year, and nearly every time I wear them, a guy will come up and say, "great shoes!". They must be just the right combination of sweet and sexy. And since they are also super-comfortable and go with everything, I think the Malibran is just about the perfect shoe.
Posted by Anne from Toronto:
I bought this pair in wine about six weeks ago (my first Fluevogs). I'm so glad I did! I'm smitten. They are so comfy and easy to walk in (take it from me, I have a hard time wearing heels without making a fool out of myself). This pair does the trick. I can walk around (or rather, strut!) confidently and comfortably. I want another pair!
Posted by Jessica from Las Vegas:
Super cute

I have always had a hard time finding shoes that fit my large, troublesomely shaped feet. I waited at least a year and a half between first discovering this website and managing to get to a store to try some shoes on. I don't think I've ever had a better shopping experience, certainly not one involving shoes. After a little disappointment when the boots I'd come in to look at didn't fit over my high instep, Shawn brought me out what seemed like half the store to try on, explaining the pros and cons of all the styles. I finally ended up prancing around in a pair of these in red, though I ultimately bought the black ones, since I thought I'd get more use out of them. One of the friends I was shopping with has a standing bet out that I'll soon own the red ones too though. The leather is nicely sturdy, though that means they're taking a little longer to break in properly than the other pair I bought, but the only thing I would really even consider changing is that I sort of wish that both straps buckled. I was able to add a hole to the top strap to make it fit over my very high instep, but the lower one still ends up digging a bit. I'm confident that it will stretch soon enough. I've gotten about a million compliments on them already, and I haven't even worn them out and about yet. The heel is so perfect, it barely feels like I'm wearing heels at all. All in all, a great shoe
Posted by Emily from Illinois:
Best shoes ever!

After lusting after Malibrans for over a year I finally got a pair in red! I think these are possibly the best shoes in the world - cute with everything from jeans to dresses and so comfortable. Even my teenage daughter likes them - a mom and teen liking that same shoe? That says something! These were true to my size. Now I will be lusting after getting a 2nd pair in another color, and then probably a 3rd. Thank you John Fluevog!

résultats précédents <23456789101112> résultats suivants