Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Nouveautés > Détails de l'article

Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Operettas | Malibran [Rouge Vin]

Cette légendaire chaussure à courroie avec son talon de 2,5" a été inspirée par Maria Malibran, une des plus grandes chanteuses d'opéra du 19e siècle. Elle était reconnue pour la flexibilité, l'étendue et la puissance de sa voix. D'un cuir Baccarat souple verni, elle a une semelle en caoutchouc et un talon enrobé de cuir. Cette chaussure pourrait être à la fois la plus polyvalente et la plus confortable de vos paires de Fluevog, à jamais. La Malibran sera votre chaussure préférée au quotidien, car elle est parfaite pour toutes les occasions ( ce qui est presque impossible). Your Love Makes Me Sing (votre amour me fait chanter).

Demi-pointures disponibles.

Instagram @fluevog #vog_malibran

Ali from our New York store says:
The Malibran will get you to where you are going with ease and style! This last runs as true as you can get! The toe box can be short on some people with longer toes, so maybe try a half size up if you think you may fit that description.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   154 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents <345678910111213> résultats suivants

Posted by Anne from Toronto:
I bought this pair in wine about six weeks ago (my first Fluevogs). I'm so glad I did! I'm smitten. They are so comfy and easy to walk in (take it from me, I have a hard time wearing heels without making a fool out of myself). This pair does the trick. I can walk around (or rather, strut!) confidently and comfortably. I want another pair!
Posted by Jessica from Las Vegas:
Super cute

I have always had a hard time finding shoes that fit my large, troublesomely shaped feet. I waited at least a year and a half between first discovering this website and managing to get to a store to try some shoes on. I don't think I've ever had a better shopping experience, certainly not one involving shoes. After a little disappointment when the boots I'd come in to look at didn't fit over my high instep, Shawn brought me out what seemed like half the store to try on, explaining the pros and cons of all the styles. I finally ended up prancing around in a pair of these in red, though I ultimately bought the black ones, since I thought I'd get more use out of them. One of the friends I was shopping with has a standing bet out that I'll soon own the red ones too though. The leather is nicely sturdy, though that means they're taking a little longer to break in properly than the other pair I bought, but the only thing I would really even consider changing is that I sort of wish that both straps buckled. I was able to add a hole to the top strap to make it fit over my very high instep, but the lower one still ends up digging a bit. I'm confident that it will stretch soon enough. I've gotten about a million compliments on them already, and I haven't even worn them out and about yet. The heel is so perfect, it barely feels like I'm wearing heels at all. All in all, a great shoe
Posted by Emily from Illinois:
Best shoes ever!

After lusting after Malibrans for over a year I finally got a pair in red! I think these are possibly the best shoes in the world - cute with everything from jeans to dresses and so comfortable. Even my teenage daughter likes them - a mom and teen liking that same shoe? That says something! These were true to my size. Now I will be lusting after getting a 2nd pair in another color, and then probably a 3rd. Thank you John Fluevog!
Posted by Jennifer from Ottawa:
LOVE THEM!!!

Bought the orange ones, the Montreal guys were so helpful even after trying on I swear 8 different pairs.. I have recieved so many comments on the shoes, the colour makes my co-workers smile...can't wait to get my third pair of Fluevogs...
Posted by Brenda Crump from Vancouver BC:
Finally!!!!

I bought these uber comfy shoes in red and love them. They are my first Fluevogs and I've even bought a second pair (of a different style). I can wear these all day and have some great comments. Now on to boots.....
Posted by Susan Toye from Canada:
AT LAST!!!!!!!

I am a 45 year old shoe-aholic. Yes, yes, we all know Carrie Bradshaw.. well, she exists... that would be me. I have shopped for shoes in Beirut, Paris, London, Milan, Rome, TO, Montreal, Vancouver, and God knows where else.I have forgone eating.. for shoes.. I have now found my match. My duck feet quack to their new "swan-maker" of shoes. FLUEVOG. I can honestly say that I have cleared out my entire shoe collection and will now have only ONLY FLUEVOGS enter my closet . Manilo Blahnik.. who the hell is that?????? @>-
Posted by Nilika:
I wanted the Malibran Operette in a size 7, but Fluevog was out, so I emailed them asking to put me on a waiting list.. They replied saying they aren't likely to get more in, but referred me to an online shoe company who had *one* last pair in my size! THRILLING, and so nice of them to do this for me!!! :-D I'm waring them now :)
Posted by Amo from British Columbia:
Can't get enough Fluevog

My sister recommended these beauties for my wedding day. They are incredibly comfortable - I danced all night in them and had zero blisters - and look amazing. I love them as much as my new husband. Yes, serious, I love these shoes that much. I have an olive green version, which seems to no longer be listed here. I would buy another pair if it weren't for all the other styles I now drool over daily. ,->
Posted by jenny from minneapolis, mn:
i (heart) fluevogs!

i have been a fan since i found my first pair of supervogs back in 1997. slowly and surely, i have built my collection up to 5 pairs, and i don't have any plans to stop! last year for my birthday, i convinced my sweetie that i NEEDED a pair of turquoise bass minstrels, and this year it was the malibrans in turquoise! these heels are amazing. i already have a pair of fluevog heels (mini q-tees), so i knew they'd be comfortable, but i was unprepared for just how much! i wore them to my first craft fair (as a vendor), and at the end of the long first day, i was amazed that i didn't feel the need to get them off of my feet! naturally, i wore them to the second day of the fair and have been finding excuses to go out and wear them every day since! ,-) i am in love!!
Posted by jepea from nc:
awesome lovliness

i love, love, love them! they fit pretty tts, i think. i normally wear 9.5 or 10 and have wide feet, so i went for the 10. they really are comfortable, and even stable! that said, i got a little heel blisters the first time out... but that pretty much always happens, so i don't blame the shoes.

résultats précédents <345678910111213> résultats suivants