Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Nouveautés > Détails de l'article

Guide (Bleu)
Guide (Bleu)
Guide (Bleu)
Guide (Bleu)
Prepares | Guide [Bleu]
GROUPES:   Femmes   Sandale   Talon

L'inspiration originale derrière la chaussure Guide vient de la fois où John se dirigeait au studio de conception Fluevog pour une réunion et fut confronté par une Guide cherchant à vendre ses biscuits. John, se sentant généreux (et affamé), décida d'acheter plusieurs boîtes de ces délicieux biscuits (on ne connaît toujours pas le chiffre exact), pour les offrir à ses employés dévoués et travaillant. Pendant sa marche, la faim le vainquit, et il a commencé à manger joyeusement. En premier, la boîte menthe et chocolat... ensuite celle des biscuits à la noix de coco... et puis une autre boîte... Par le temps où John arriva au studio, il constata qu'il avait mangé tous les biscuits. Il jeta les boîtes et détruisit toute évidence de ce qui s'appelle désormais « Le grand massacre des biscuits ». Malheureusement pour John, l'histoire fut dévoilée pendant la réunion où tous remarquent sa cravate remplie de miettes de biscuit.

Souriant en pensant à la leçon inestimable qu'il a apprise ce jour-là, John dessina une chaussure pour femme séduisante avec un cuir épais et souple d'une surface perlée, des boucles signées Fluevog, une plateforme cachée faite de liège recyclé, le tout sur une semelle tunite avec une adhérence en caoutchouc. Cette chaussure de style Charles IX version hyper moderne vous offrira une fondation solide pour les défis qui se pointeront (comme ne pas manger tous les biscuits d'un coup sans verre de lait.) Prepare for the Future, choose well today. (Préparez-vous pour l'avenir, faites le bon choix aujourd'hui.)

Instagram @fluevog #vog_guide

Karen from our San Francisco (Union Square) store says:
The angle of the toe swoop makes them fit a half size smaller.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   112 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants

Posted by Shawna from Abbotsford:
New Prepares...

I love, love, love this shoe family and have several wonderful pair in my closet. I rotate through them regularly and I get stopped every time I have them on, by men and women alike!! They are attention getters!!! I bought these in the flowered pattern and I couldn't be happier. They are beautiful and they fit like slippers. I wore them for two days straight and put many miles on them the second day...with ease!! Unfortunately my Fluevog appetite is insatiable and I'm already searching for a new member for my collection!! Keep 'em coming John...
Posted by J.W. from Houston:
Happy day!

I just tried on my new tomato Guides and they are just as comfy as I had hoped, I don't want to take them off.I wear an 8 in most shoes but, after reading the reviews I got an 81/2 and they are perfect. They are definitely brighter than the photos but, that's not a bad thing. Please make these in a green as I will be needing several colors in these. Fluevog Forever!
Posted by bevanstyle from SF, ca:
Shoe deserve these

I love these shoes so much I want to marry them.
Posted by Kim Shannon from Tulsa, OK:
Best Birthday Ever!

My husband purchased these for me (after a few hints) and I love them more than I thought I would. They are super sassy and of course comfortable. I typically wear a size 8 but in this Prepare style I need an 8.5. The suede is luxorious and the muted colors are great and will easily be used as a "neutral" with many different outfit options. Mr. Fluevog, you are a mad genuis and I love your shoes! This pair makes #4 for me; another Prepare member and 2 retro 90s styles that I found recently. Thank you for these amazingly beautiful,comfortable, head-turning and funky foot protectors! Kim
Posted by Erica Wilson from United States:
Stunning Shoe!

I just bought my first pair of Fluevogs last week! I've coveted this brand for a while, and always miss getting my size. I saw the tomato colored Guides in the sneak peeks for Spring, and literally stalked the website, purchasing them the day they came online!! I LOVE them. Wore them and got a compliment from almost everyone who passed me! They are literal show-stoppers! And better than that, they're very, very comfortable! I dressed them up, but they will go with everything! I cannot wait to get another pair of Fluevogs! I'm completely sold on this brand! I did go up a 1/2 size in the Guide, and there's very small bit of wiggle room, but I'm afraid if I went down to my natural size, they'd be too tight. Had a great experience purchasing online and speaking with a rep in the NY store. They were so helpful and friendly!
Posted by Michelle from Sunnyvale, CA:
My New Favorite pair!

These are my new favorite pair! As always the prepares are super comfy to walk all day in with no toe squish. I love this floral line and knew I had to go to the store when I saw it online. I was pleasantly surprised that it is suede and lighter than the regular leather floral. I use a 7 for extra sock room in my other prepares, but bought a 6.5 since I'll be barefoot and the suede is so soft.
Posted by Lisa Silver from Australia:
Awesome Shoes and sooo Comfortable!

My husband travels over to San Fran every year and has to bring me back a pair of Fluevogs, thats the deal. Last year he returned with this pair for me and they are rarely of my feet! I love these shoes so much, they go with everything too. I always go up 1/2 a size in Fluevogs. Can't wait for this years surprise!!
Posted by Alison from Winnipeg, Manitoba:
Most comfortable sexy shoe I have ever owned

I am in LOVE with my sexy new red shoes. I bartend and am always on my feet, running around. I was able to wear them for an entire shift. Ordered a 9.5 (am usually a 9) and they fit perfectly. love love love!!!
Posted by Andrea from Ann Arbor:
Fierce!

OMG OMG OMG!!! I so love these shoes! I've been watching - truthfully, lusting for, a pair of Guides since the first time I saw them... But I've been trying very hard to be fiscally responsible... Enter the fabulous sale! I am the proud owner of a YELLOW pair of Guides - SO INCREDIBLE! Last night I came home to find the red Fluevog box on my porch announcing their arrival. After texting a pic of the box, and another pic these little lovelies nestled inside the box to fellow Fluevog aficionados, I lovingly unpacked them, and began planning an appropriate opening day outfit. Needless to say, they have created a stir! :) And I'm going to have to buy another of Prepares... OH! By the way, very comfortable on my "duck-shaped" wide feet.
Posted by Linda Ruggiero from Philadelphia, PA United States:
Caution - will get stopped on the street!

Do not wear these shoes if you do not want to be late to an appointment! I have them in teal and pink (and 2 other Prepare styles) and get stopped everytime I wear them. I was stopped so many times in the Munich airport, I almost caused an international incident! They are SO comfortable and cute and did not need any breaking in. Def recommend!

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants