Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Articles en vente > Détails de l'article

Angela (Noir & blanc)
Angela (Noir & blanc)
VENTE
Reg $225

7th Heaven | Angela [Noir & blanc]
GROUPES:   Vente   Chaussure   Femmes   Flats

Il y a près de 25 ans, John lançait les premiers Fluevogs au monde avec la semelle Angel! Depuis, les semelles Angels ont fait partie de différents mouvements sociaux et stylistiques, et furent souvent nommées les semelles les plus confortables de la planète. La collection 7th Heaven des semelles Angel s'ajoute au mouvement, offrant toujours le même confort auquel vous êtes habitués, et la possibilité d'être ressemelée. Afin de célébrer cette nouvelle collection de semelles Angel 7th Heaven, John a relancé le style Angela avec la doublure en cuir et la semelle rembourrée déclinée dans une palette inhabituelle. Fabriquée en Europe, l'Angela 7th Heaven résiste toujours à « l'alcali, l'eau, l'acide, la fatigue et à Satan » et va parfaitement avec des jeans, pantalons, jupes et un peu d'insolence.

Bekkie from our Chicago store says:
The 7th Heaven Angela runs half a size short in comparison to other Angels.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   19 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Alicia from Phoenix, Arizona:
Fun and Games

These shoes look great with everything, I can walk all day, and the wonderful coloring is an eye catcher. Another wonderful pair of Fluevogs!
Posted by Kaeleen from Prince Rupert, BC:
Loving My Acid Purple Angelas

These beauties are going to require some break-in time, or should I say, a getting-to know you period?? The premium quality leather assures me that this is a relationship that is going to last for years.The sturdy soles make me feel like I can overcome any obstacle in my path. These Angelas fit my wide feet very nicely and the arch support is a most welcome feature for my high arches. I usually fit a size 7 but many thanks to vogologist, Brian, in the Toronto Queens St. location, for his advice to order a half-size up. These are my second pair of Fluevogs, but I expect I'll be back for more. Gorgeous shoes and stellar customer service are the hallmarks of the Fluevog experience!
Posted by Alicia from Los Angeles:
Comfortable shoes!

I wear these with jeans, shorts, and skirts w/tights - a wonderful pair, great for walking, not the same o same o shoes!
Posted by Shoe Fly from Kensington, MD:
I need Vogs Anonymous

I have officially lost track of how many pair of Vogs I own. I fell in love with these, as I have been wearing Mary Janes for nearly a half century, and don't plan to stop now. These are darling, comfortable, and fit so well. I will get a ton of wear out of my little pinkies.
Posted by Rikki from Union Square, SF, CA:
Fantastic new dancy feet!

The Acid Green Angelas became a focal point on my radar as soon as they were introduced. When the Big Sale came about this summer, within moments I had zipped over to my local shop and had them on my feet. FANTASTIC lovely clunky lug soles, gorrrgeous color, delightful buckle... and I danced out of the store with them on my feet. THEN, I told my friends about them, and the two coolest friends I have promptly went out and purchased their very own 7th Heavens in gray/pink! We have started a fabulous trend in our circles and love love love this style!
Posted by Lise in NJ from New Jersey:
Love my Angels

A friend and I treated ourselves to a trip to the NYC store. I have foot problems and Vogs fix them with style, the Angelas are a perfect example of comfort and style. They resist pain as well as Satan! BTW I can't say enough about the service, the staff were great!
Posted by Bronwen from Edmonton:
Happy Birthday to ME!!

My annual birthday trip to the Calgary Fluevog store with my bestie was a LOT of fun & these little beauties are just one of the 3 pairs that followed me home :) My last angels finally died after 9 hard years of wear, I was SO pleased that John released these ones just in time for me! I bought the acid green & LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! I agree with the other comments that they run a bit loose... I have wide feet & these are SO comfy! I put an insole in if I'm wearing a thinner sock or tights, otherwise, a good thick sock & they fit perfectly!! I wore them for about 6 hours of walking their first trip out and they were instantly comfy! No breaking in needed :) I'm so excited for all the happy wandering that I will surely do in these shoes!!
Posted by pam ewart from australia:
i want those shoes!

bought my first pair of fluevogs last year. soo comfy and cool . coming back to Van in 2 weeks PLEASE have the acid green angelas in a size 10, will get straight off the plane and go to the store!
Posted by Sarah from Calgary:
Maybe one of my fave pairs of Fluevogs!

I was so excited to see these shoes online and when I came into the store, they were even greater that I had imagined. They look absolutely adorable on. They fit a little loose so I needed to put in an insole but once I put one in, they fit like a dream!

résultats précédents <2324252627282930313233> résultats suivants