Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Articles en vente > Détails de l'article

Amie (Framboise)
Amie (Framboise)
VENTE
Reg $239
Integrity | Amie [Framboise]
GROUPES:   Vente   Décontracté   Femmes   Flats

Cette ballerine ultra-super-mega-absolument-confortable porte le nom d'Amie, une femme exceptionnelle toujours à la recherche de nouvelles aventures. (Aux dernières nouvelles, elle buvait du champagne avec des barons et duchesses dans une villa isolée sur la Méditerranée). Utilisant la même forme que les saisons passées, mais sans le talon, ni le bout structurés, John a dessiné cette ballerine facile à enfiler en utilisant un cuir lustré souple, un élastique et une semelle et un talon en caoutchouc qui permettent à Amie de se mouler à votre pied. Truth and Integrity... Since 1970. (Vérité et intégrité... Depuis 1970.)

Instagram @fluevog #vog_amie

Ali from our New York store says:
The Arabella sizes true, but the width can be a bit narrow. It is a ballet flat, so it can be a little snug.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   32 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Melissa Bischoping from Minot, ND:
Just a simple pair of flats

I've been putting off buying Fluevog flats for ages, because they're always coming out with heels I cannot live without! I ordered the Amie's after trying on a cream pair in the Minneapolis store. I was waiting for the grey to go on sale. They're a nice matte finish, so I don't think they'll scuff as easy as the patent. I run anywhere from a 10-11 in Vogs, and I ordered these in a 10.5 and they fit well. I also wear a 10.5 in the Miracles, Mini: Bee's Knees, Queen Transcendent: Nefertiti, and an 11 in the Operetta Malibrans if that gives anyone an idea.... They are snug at first, especially across the top big toe joint, but they loosen up pretty well. I find the tighter fit necessary with ballet flats so they don't rub blisters. As usual, Jami was amazing and checked in with me on sizing (and complimented my fantastic taste in shoes) :) She's awesome, and I'm so happy to work with her - she knows my style and always finds me the coolest bargains!
Posted by KateC from Saskatchewan:
needed shoes made for walking

I normally am not seen in any heel shorter than 2.5", but I wanted to get some flats for an upcoming trip. I got these beauts in patent lilac. I'm still breaking them in (they rub quite a bit on the back of the heel, nothing a wee bandaid doesn't fix) and my very high arches mean I will probably put in an additional insole (although they are quite well-padded, for a ballet flat.) Now that they're on sale, I will probably pick up another colour! I love that the patent won't be bothered by rain or humidity. They'll be excellent for my trip, until I can go back to my beloved Fluevog heels. :)
Posted by Meg from Upstate NY:
My feet are now acting like spoiled brats

I got my grey Amie's yesterday and wore them to work today. I've had them on for 10 hours so far, including many trips up and down staircases, with no issues at all. The color and fit are so perfect it's as if they were custom made. The only problem is that now my spoiled brat feet may not let me wear anything else. Oh well, I can live with that. Thanks Fluevog! I'll be back.
Posted by Gabrielle from Edmonton:
Sad to say...

I'm a longtime liver of Fluevogs and I bought these in the whit colour last winter. I put them away until the weather was good enough to wear them. Within 3 weeks they were horribly scuffed and the leather on the heal started to peel away. I expected them to get dirty but I didn't expect them to become damaged so quickly. The leather on the toe was so badly scuffed that I couldn't get them looking good again. They were so comfortable and cute and I got so many compliments on them so I am very sad to say that they wore out so quickly. :(. I'd love the purple pair but I'm hesitant to spend the money, now....
Posted by Megan from Toronto:
Traffic Cone Orange

I bought these on the first day of the sale in neon orange and I wore them 3 days in a row, including being on my feet all day at Toronto Pride. These flats have great support and the elastic isn't a bother at all. I might have to go get them in turquoise too.
Posted by Jill from Winnipeg:
Beautiful shoe, found a solution for the heel

I bought these in Montreal and fell in love as soon as I saw the berry colour. I was a little nervous to get them because when I tried them on, the heel rubbed like a lot of people have mentioned in previous reviews. I spoke to the salesman and he suggested shoe trees, which work like a charm. As well, he used his tool to soften the backs a little. I did have to break them in, but they've gotten much better. At first I could only wear the shoes for an hour before my heel was raw and killing me and I would switch. Whenever the shoes are off, I put the shoe trees in and keep the heel part up of them up a little so that the elastic gets stretched out more, and now I can wear them all day. While they do offer a little arch support, my arches are so high that the support doesn't really make a difference. That being said, I love the shape, colour and patent. I wish they had designed the shoe so it didn't bother peoples' heels, but if you're worried, just put a shoe tree in there whenever you're not wearing them.
Posted by LOUISE from Regina, Sask:
Great Shoes

I just got delivery of Amie in the berry colour. The size is right and after I ordered them online, the store from where the shoes were coming from, called me to check shoe size. They are great looking shoes and they will be worn today as they do need to be shown off.
Posted by Johanne Belisle from Montreal:
Love these shoes but can't seem to break them in!!!

I bought these in Aqua. and I absolutely love them, they are very cute and comfortable, EXCEPT that after 3 weeks of wear, they still rub my heel raw. I tried buying a cushion stick-on for the inside of the back heel, but I still have to wear 2-3 band-aids, and even then, it doesn't help. I thought they would soften up and break down a bit after a few hours of wear, but still they hurt! is this a design flaw? Help! Any advice??
Posted by Donna P from Seattle Eastside:
Sizing can vary wildly

I bought the black from Amazon in an 8. Lovely, comfortable and soft, except that they were too big, so I sent them back and will get the 7.5. So this past Monday I went to the Seattle store to pick them up in the amazing orange color, which will be better for summer wear. Unfortunately, they were very tight and rubbed against the back of my heel quite painfully. I tried on 8 and 8.5. The back of my heel was still getting rubbed raw, just from wandering around the store, although the shoe itself was too long. So I recommend you try on the actual pair you plan to purchase; it may make a huge difference to you.
Posted by Kara from Halifax, NS:
Super Comfy Flat

I bought these lovely little flats last summer in the Berry colour. They're great with skirts, pants and leggings. I walk all the time and find them extremely comfortable - even though they're flat there is arch support. The leather is very soft. And as it often rains unexpectedly in Halifax, I find the patent a good option. I'm planning to buy one the of the nice new colours for this year. I did buy a half size smaller than usual on the advice of the Fluevog rep - a 7 1/2 instead of an 8. I will buy the next pair in the 8 as I think the fit will be a bit better.

résultats précédents <3132333435363738394041> résultats suivants