Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Articles en vente > Détails de l'article

Guide (Turquoise)
Guide (Turquoise)
Guide (Turquoise)
Guide (Turquoise)

Prepares | Guide [Turquoise]
GROUPES:   Femmes   Sandale   Talon

L'inspiration originale derrière la chaussure Guide vient de la fois où John se dirigeait au studio de conception Fluevog pour une réunion et fut confronté par une Guide cherchant à vendre ses biscuits. John, se sentant généreux (et affamé), décida d'acheter plusieurs boîtes de ces délicieux biscuits (on ne connaît toujours pas le chiffre exact), pour les offrir à ses employés dévoués et travaillant. Pendant sa marche, la faim le vainquit, et il a commencé à manger joyeusement. En premier, la boîte menthe et chocolat... ensuite celle des biscuits à la noix de coco... et puis une autre boîte... Par le temps où John arriva au studio, il constata qu'il avait mangé tous les biscuits. Il jeta les boîtes et détruisit toute évidence de ce qui s'appelle désormais « Le grand massacre des biscuits ». Malheureusement pour John, l'histoire fut dévoilée pendant la réunion où tous remarquent sa cravate remplie de miettes de biscuit.

Souriant en pensant à la leçon inestimable qu'il a apprise ce jour-là, John dessina une chaussure pour femme séduisante avec un cuir épais et souple d'une surface perlée, des boucles signées Fluevog, une plateforme cachée faite de liège recyclé, le tout sur une semelle tunite avec une adhérence en caoutchouc. Cette chaussure de style Charles IX version hyper moderne vous offrira une fondation solide pour les défis qui se pointeront (comme ne pas manger tous les biscuits d'un coup sans verre de lait.) Prepare for the Future, choose well today. (Préparez-vous pour l'avenir, faites le bon choix aujourd'hui.)

Instagram @fluevog #vog_guide

Karen from our San Francisco (Union Square) store says:
The angle of the toe swoop makes them fit a half size smaller.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   100 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants

Posted by Joanne from Hobart, Tasmania:
First but not the last

Hi, I bought a pair of the Prepare Guide Vegan Shoes- the gorgeous denim/splash ones (can't see them on your site) at your SoHo store this May and it was love at first sight! They are my first Fluevog's but will definitely not be my last. They are so funky, go with lots of different clothes, have a sensible heel and a beautifully cushioned feel. I love them so much I have featured them on my Blog at www.icedvovo.com. The only thing that could make them better is if you open a store in Hobart! :-D
Posted by Kathie Blakeslee from United States:
True to size

OMG, my turquoise Guides just arrived. Put them on and the fit was perfect. The leather is soft as butter and my feet feel like I'm wearing kidskin gloves. What a marvelous feeling. I wear a size 7 and have a high arch, but these shoes were perfect Had to adjust the strap to the first notch. Since leather is so soft I know I'll eventually adjust to second notch. My feet are in LOVE :-D
Posted by Leslie from Amazon:
My favorite shoes

I got the Blue Vegan Prepares and they are my most favorite. They are funky, cute and very comfy. I wear 6.5 and they are true to size. I may have to discard my others to make room for my new Fluevogs. They are just wonderfully comfortable for someone like me who is on my feet all day and not used to wearing high heels. ]:o)
Posted by TonyaK from Austria:
I'm afraid to wear these in public because I don't want to see the jealous stares and be hated because of my fabulous, perfectly fitting shoes. I just received these in blue in an 8.5, and they are comfortable on my wide feet that take an 8 in Operettas and an 8.5 in Together Hi. I have the perfect dress for their debut, but for now I'll just wear them and keep staring at my freakishly cute Fluevogged feet in the privacy of my own home!
Posted by Penny from Berkeley, CA:
Penny

After having two people shout out loud today "fabulous shoes!" as I was walking by, I thought that it was time to sign in comment. I never wear heals, but these are so comfortable that I can walk around all day. This is pair #4 for me and they are completely awesome. the burnt orange is mu summer color and is a nice accent to everything. AND! I spilled tea on them this afteroon and wiped it off with a little water and they dried perfectly.
Posted by tanda chmilovska from calgary:
fetish-clogs extraordinaire!

I bought this pair of shoes at the calgary store about three weeks ago after seeing them on the website a few months ago. i found myself repeatedly hitting the site to look at them and daydream about them. it's been years since i wore fluevogs regularly, but throughout the ninties i owned many pairs of fabulous fluevogs. when i suddenly found myself actually dreaming about the shoes at night, i knew i had to pick them up. i went down to the calgary shop and had a great fluevog experience with the guy working there and picked up the shoes. i will never regret it and will be back for more (more 'vogs and definitely at least one more pair of these sexy little numbers...) these are totally fetish-clog-tastic and wont be able to stop at just one pair...
Posted by L in San Diego from United States:
I just got these and LOVE them! I got the turquoise and the color is AMAZING and they're super comfy. Now for the most important of Fluevog reviews... sizing. There are no Fluevog shops near me and so reviews are where I figure out what size I need to order. The styles and sizes I wear: 7's in Bellevues and Wonders. 8's in Wearevers and Coffees. and... 8's in Prepares!
Posted by Jen from Toronto:
i heart my new fluevogs!

i bought these in toronto after much research, including reading these reviews. so cute, and comfy, and many compliments already. i will say that they fit me a bit small. i have average width feet, and typically wear a 6.5, occasionally a 7. the 6.5 were a little narrow and snug in the front. if you float between sizes, err on the large side. i agree with most of the positive comments i've seen, so i won't repeat them. but, i'll add that i love how quiet they are! i have so many shoes that are clopmy. these are better for sneaking!
Posted by Liz from NYC:
I love these shoes, so comfy, and I get compliments everywhere I go from total strangers. I got the turquoise pair at the NYC store. LOVE THEM! :-)
Posted by Sheila from Victoria, BC, Canada:
Turquoise Happiness

How much do I love these shoes? This much! I got them at the Gastown store in March. My husband and I make a regular pilgrimage from the Island for our anniversary every year and we buy each other a couple of pairs. These were not a shoe I thought I would like until I saw them on my foot. Absolutely love them. I also found them true to size (9.5 for me, although I also have my 2nd toe bump the end), and supremely comfortable. Thank you!

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants