Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Articles en vente > Détails de l'article

Cece (Noir)
Cece (Noir)
Cece (Noir)
F-Shoes | Cece [Noir]
GROUPES:   Botte   Décontracté   Femmes   Habillé

Cece est une botte amincie qui arrive au genou avec une fermeture éclair à l'intérieur. Elle peut se porter à de nombreuses occasions et, en plus d'être confortable, elle est aussi un classique. Toute de cuir, elle est munie de la semelle F-Sole pour être portée et durer. La circonférence approximative du mollet : Pointure 6-7 (13"), pointure 8-9 (14") pointure 10-11 (15"). Hauteur approximative : Pointure 6-7 (14,5"), pointure 8-9 (15") pointure 10-11 (15,5"). Talon : 1.5".

Instagram @fluevog #vog_cece

Shawn and Catherine from our Washington DC store says:
The Cece is a fantastic Fluevog style that fits like a glove!

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   32 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Carrie from Atlanta, GA:
The perfect shoes!

these are the best shoes ever. i only needed one pair of shoes for my entire 2-week honeymoon trip, which included walking in cities, deserts, the snow, fancy dinners, vegas shows, and hiking in canyons in utah and arizona. they were comfortable and warm the entire time. they're even easy to get on and off at the airport! these are the perfect shoes if ever there were any. i could get rid of all my other shoes and as long as i had these, i'd be fine! thank you fluevog for finally creating the perfect pair of boots. :-D
Posted by Sara from Virginia Beach:
15 years later

these were the first in a long line of fluevog love affairs. i was twelve and you were located the the west side of broadway. every once and a while i find them at the back of my closet and i rekindle the old flame. i am now 27 but neither of us is any worse for the wear. age has only made us both more beautiful.
Posted by kirsty from australia:
lovelovelove these boots! I've had them for four winters now and they just keep getting better with wear. Do not hesitate, but them today!
Posted by Marieka from NY:
Tough enough for a monkey

I have had these boots for two years now and I wear them everyday in the winter and most days in Spring/Fall. They have survived my maximum puddle jumping and NYC slush trumping daily, and I see at least 1-2 more winter seasons of daily wear. The ONLY problem I had was that the zipper was mad hard to zip up in the beginning. So much so that my index finger grew a hefty callous until I started using a leather thimble for protection to zip them.
Reply from Greg at Fluevog:
Use a little WD40 (just don't get any on the leather), or Zip-Zip (zipper oil) to get those zippers running zippy. Works like a charm.
Posted by D from Atlanta:
Love Them!

,-> Can I just say these boots are awesome!!! I first came across them as we walked by the Fluevog Store in Vancouver on my honeymoon. It was love at first site!!!! Once back home I search around and found the last pair in my size at the New York store and just received them a few days ago. They are the perfect boot if you have skinny legs and love square toes . They are comfortable, stylish and simply bad ass!
Posted by Sarah from Toronto:
so very sad

Cannot really believe how poor the quality of my last Cece boots were. After having bought my first pair, which lasted me 3 years and hardly having taken care of them, to these. The soles began to fall of one of my boots after 3 months. I was asked to take pictures of them and send them to Greg in Vancouver (I live in Toronto). After being told they were still under warranty, I sent them to be repaired/replaced. Upon speaking with someone (not Greg) I was asked how I would like to pay for the repairs. Really?? I would have taken them to a reliable cobbler. Needless to say the sole began to fall off a month after they were returned as did the other. I was offered $20 for the leather from a cobbler. To make a long story very short, I received a gift certificate this year, as my family know how much I love and have invested in fluevogs. I am incredibly leary to try again. Have you at least changed the glue? Or maybe it's time to go elsewhere. Hopefully you've at least corrected your communication in customer service.
Posted by Michelle from Melbourne:
I have the cece in Red- I bought these almost 8 years ago now - proudly I think, one of the first to have them in Melbourne Australia ]:o) I walked all round London in Winter in them - so comfortable and they kept out the cold!!! Still have them to this day and they bring back fond memories of happier times
Posted by Aara from London, Ontario:
Blue Cece love

I bought these 2 months ago and have not wanted to take them off since. I love the way they feel, I love the way they look, I love the beautiful soft blue colour. I love that every day someone stops me to say they love my boots. Treu to size.
Posted by Kate:
Cece high to Cece low

I loved my first pair of Cece boots so much I bought a new pair when they were discontinued. Now I don't wear them as much because they are a bit chunky for my current style. Can I get the soles replaced for the F sole which are lower?
Posted by Bre from Edmonton:
I want to go to there...

I got my pair of Cece's three years ago and have worn them close to every day, since. Living in Canada, the winters are tough on shoes...but not these! Extremely durable, comfortable, and well-made. Sadly, one of my zippers recently busted and I'm contemplating on whether or not to invest in another pair...is it possible to get replacement zippers? If not, bring on the seconds!
Reply from Greg at Fluevog:
Yes it is possible to get replacement zippers. The Cece's use TKK industrial zippers, which most cobblers have or can obtain, and replace easily for you. Check in with your local cobbler, or your local Fluevog store.

résultats précédents <8182838485868788899091> résultats suivants