Where in the Fluevog am I? > Home > The Word > Guestbook

Français

Crazy Shoes – Fluevog Guestbook
GOT SOME FLUEVOGIN' TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST? Here's your chance! Share your voice, speak your Vogin' mind, tell us how you feel, tell us how your pets feel, tell us how your Fluevogs feel and sign The Fluevog Guest Book (and, please, no vulgar language as Fluevogers vary in age and height).

Add your comments   1,189 comments

previous results <56789101112131415> next results

Posted by Carli from Los Angeles:
Why not keep archives?

I just bought a pair of boots (my 4th vogs) on clearance and I wanted to post it on facebook, but can't find even a picture here on your website. I was lucky enough to get the last pair, but I wanted to show off to my friends with a link to your site and to my new boots. Why don't you have an archive of shoes and boots that are no longer available? It may be a bit of a tease, but it might also help show which might be worth bringing back one day.
Posted by Vincent V from Somewhere between Vancouver and Montréal:
Surgical Shoes

I bought my first pair of Fluevog's in Gastown about an hour before going to the ASC for surgery. I was so excited that I wanted to wear the shoes into the operating room. Of course, a pair of underwear and a hospital gown do not do a three-hundred dollar pair of beauties justice. My aunt suggested that she safe guard them until I was well enough to stand on my own after the drowsy drugs wore off.
Posted by ricardo brau from san framcisco:
business cards

I love the back of the business card I received when I was in the store. It had all the information I needed about the shoe I wanted. Th front of the card is a food color and easy to locate amoung other cards. However, the font size and style is somewhat too small and the telephone number was difficult to read. This almost discourraged me from calling to order the shoe. This is not a dig just some customer feed back. ThANKS
Posted by garry mushens from redwood meadows alberta:
may 15th!

PANTS! it's FLUEVOG DAY!!!!!!!! there's a party in my pants!
Posted by Rob from manitoba:
Comfort for rockers

Just saw Fleetwood Mac. Awesome show. Stevie Nicks still has it in spades, but moving a little more slowly in her sky high heels. Couldn't help but think she'd be more comfy and still rocking it if she was wearing some Fluevogs!
Posted by Kim from Portland, OR:
European Angels

I saw the purple polka dot Angels in an ad the very day they came out in the store - I was soooo excited, ran to Fluevog to try them on and found out they're not in my size, which is 12. Please please please don't deprive us full-footed gals the chance to wear these amazing shoes! Any chance you could make a few pairs in a larger size..... BTW Crystal at the Portland store was awesome!
Posted by shelly from poughkeepsie ny:
fell in love

never had a pair but i happen to look down at my librarians shoes, this beautiful site caught my eye. I fell in love with her shoes the minute i saw them. I have been thinking about them since! Buying a pair soon!!!!
Posted by Dorisa Boggs from on line:
Your shoes run at least a half size small.

I am so disappointed with your shoes. I assumed they would run true to size, since they are so carefully made. I ordered sale shoes online. Big mistake! Now I can only get a store credit on shoes that I will never find in my size anywhere. Your return policy sucks and I will never recommend your shoes to anyone. Since I work in theatre, where your shoes would go over very well, you just lost a lot of business.
Posted by Barbara Guttman from MIAMI beach:
"Give me souls"

Please , MIAMI BEACH needs your soles,miss being able to shop at BOSTON and NEW YORK stores .
Posted by Nancy from Yellowknife:
Rockin' my vlogs in Yellowknife

didn't even have to break in my BBC radio's. Wearing them nearly everyday up here in Yellowknife as the snow struggles to evaporate (Apr 25 and it's snowing again!!). LOVE MY NEW SHOES.

previous results <56789101112131415> next results

Vancouver | Seattle | Boston | Toronto | New York | San Francisco | Chicago | Los Angeles | Montréal | Portland | Québec | Calgary | Washington DC | Minneapolis | Denver

like us