Where in the Fluevog am I? > Home > The Word > Guestbook

Français

Crazy Shoes – Fluevog Guestbook
GOT SOME FLUEVOGIN' TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST? Here's your chance! Share your voice, speak your Vogin' mind, tell us how you feel, tell us how your pets feel, tell us how your Fluevogs feel and sign The Fluevog Guest Book (and, please, no vulgar language as Fluevogers vary in age and height).

Add your comments   1,189 comments

previous results <678910111213141516> next results

Posted by Pat from Canada:
Too big!!

I have a pair of Bellevues that fit wonderfully well, and have coveted the Paisley boots for a long time. I was thrilled to see them back again, and went to the Granville St. store in anticipation. To my dismay, they are too big!!!! I wear a size 6 in my other Bellevues, and can't understand why these are so much longer. I need a 5 1/2, I guess--do you make them in 5 1/2?
Posted by Beverly from Downers Grove, IL. USA:
Love your Site

I just discovered your shoes via Facebook. I am looking forward to making a visit to your store in Chicago!
Posted by Kathryn from Halifax:
Fluevogs rock.

Just wanted to share my thoughts on my amazing Arresto boots that I bought about a year and a half ago. They are best, most comfortable boots EVER and everyone asks me about them constantly when I wear them because of the design and color weave. They also have a bit of a wider calf than some of your leather boots so fit me better. I cannot find them on your website anymore but love them so much I had to comment. Please make more boots like these!!!! P.S. I do have 6 other Vogs and I love them all!!!
Posted by Kitty May Calhoun from Austin TX:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Put a store in Austin!!!! or at least plan on putting one up in the next couple of years. The people of Austin TX would welcome you with open arms!
Posted by joanne from detroit:
Id really like to see some very soft chukka boots in soft material-- like the clarks desert boots. For women of course. I have your shoes and boots from the NYC store and always pick another pair. Keep the sales coming bec im more apt to get a new pair
Posted by Misty Brunton from New Zealand:
I have been searching for the right pair of boots for ages! I saw them on your website and knew immediately they were the ones. It is always a risk buying shoes online, but after some fantastic service from your girls at the Portland store and very quick delivery I could not be happier! They fit perfectly, are very comfy and look great! Thanks so much.
Posted by Don from Farinda, Kansas:
Ebay Treasure

I was looking for Motorcycle boots on Ebay and I came across my first pair of Fluevog boots. They were baby blue and I fell in love. I lost the auction but scanned Ebay for the next two years waiting for another pair. I bid and won a pair of Angel boots and I love, love, love them.
Posted by Suzanne from Minneapolis:
A true Vogger wants DOLLFACE back

I love DOLLFACE. It is a must have and seeing that I have been introduced to Fluevogs since he came to Minneapolis I missed out. I don't care what color John reintroduces them in, they will be mine. Is there a possibility we will see DOLLFACE again? Drooling over them in Minneapolis. Oh, and by the way, I met John at the grand opening of his new store in Minneapolis. What a charming man, a rock star, a class act. Lovely party and fabulous store. I own 14 pairs since December 2012. I am a true Vogger.
Posted by LED light:
led

Most GaN-based <a href="http://www.mp-led.com/2013/02/sumitomo-electric-to-make-gan.html"><strong>LEDs</strong></a> begin life with the deposition of multilayer semiconductor structures on sapphire substrates. Cree uses silicon carbide for its <a href="http://www.mp-led.com"><strong>LED production</strong></a> , while some manufacturers such as Toshiba are using silicon substrates. GaN substrates offer a significant advantage for the growth of GaN-based layers, namely the much lower lattice mismatch between the layers and the substrate. However, GaN bulk crystals are difficult to grow, and commercially available GaN substrates are generally small in size and very expensive.
Posted by LED:
led

The shaple of LED Corn Light bulbs are similar with corn cobs. In general,<a href="http://www.mp-lightings.com/index.html"><strong>LED lamps</strong></a> lighting-emitting angle is 120 degrees, yet A led corn light could emit 360-degree light horizontal direction,to brighten wall and floor.

previous results <678910111213141516> next results

Vancouver | Seattle | Boston | Toronto | New York | San Francisco | Chicago | Los Angeles | Montréal | Portland | Québec | Calgary | Washington DC | Minneapolis | Denver

like us