Where in the Fluevog am I? > Home > The Word > Guestbook

Français

Crazy Shoes – Fluevog Guestbook
GOT SOME FLUEVOGIN' TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST? Here's your chance! Share your voice, speak your Vogin' mind, tell us how you feel, tell us how your pets feel, tell us how your Fluevogs feel and sign The Fluevog Guest Book (and, please, no vulgar language as Fluevogers vary in age and height).

Add your comments   1,190 comments

previous results <7891011121314151617> next results

Posted by LED:
led

The shaple of LED Corn Light bulbs are similar with corn cobs. In general,<a href="http://www.mp-lightings.com/index.html"><strong>LED lamps</strong></a> lighting-emitting angle is 120 degrees, yet A led corn light could emit 360-degree light horizontal direction,to brighten wall and floor.
Posted by Sylvie from Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Québec:
I just received my Arabella shoes and I am already in love. Thanks to Dominique, from your Québec city store, who added a nice personal hand-written note in the box. Merci!!!!
Posted by pixelpop from australia:
lucky as

ohh i am so excited. i have just bought a pair of Lover boots for $75 on ebay, worn a couple of times only! i don't have them yet but i am already drooling. this could be the start of a dangerous love affair - sounds exciting!
Posted by Shelly Hunt from Mobile, AL:
Come South

please open a store down here in the beautiful part of the US. You would love New Orleans!!!
Posted by Christina Ageljic from Red Deer, Alberta:
WISH YOU WERE HERE!

I am sincerely devoted to your shoes I have been wearing shoes from your company since 1983 and I get positive comments all the time and asking me where are they from. I really wish you consider opening a store in Red Deer Alberta. I know that it would do very well here. Please come to Red Deer AB
Posted by Elle from Chicago:
PLEASE, OH PLEASE!

Please make the future angel shoe for women. My friend at work is lucky enough to be able to fit a men's 7. Unfortunately, I am not!! Please consider making it for women, nothing else compares. Meanwhile, I will still be loving your shoes and will forever be envious of my friend at work.
Posted by Sadie from Richmond, VA:
Logic!

Someone once told me, 'I could buy 4 pairs of shoes for the price of one pair of Fluevogs,' to which I answered, 'And then you would have 4 pairs of shoes, none of which are Fluevogs.'
Posted by Heather from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada:
Whether you're in Dundas square, or on Parliament Hill, These shoes really look great. I've counted 6 heads turn already. Not including my own. Best buy ever !!!
Posted by Camis from San Antonio:
LOVE my AWESOME new ORANGE Prepare Volunteer boots

Got my new Prepare Volunteer boots a couple of weeks ago. The color is absolutely fabulous (it actually goes very well with a new hobo bag from another company not to mention most of my wardrobe). I wore them for the first time up to Austin to a meeting and could tell that all could see the power emanating from me. I planned to wear them to another such meeting in D.C. the following week, but lo and behold,the heel just plumb fell off the right boot. So, they had to stay home and go to the shoe hospital after only one wearing and missed a great time in our nation's capital. :-(. Even sadder, they kept company with an older pair that had suffered a similar ignominious beginning. Both pairs asked me to say, "Please Johnny, make our heels stick on better!! We don't like missing the fun!" I just got them back and we're going out on the town tomorrow. Flame on FlueVOGGERS and always VOLUNTEER to be PREPARED!!
Posted by Michele from Aiea:
Love the Marketplace

THANK YOU so much for creating the FlueMarket. I live where Fluevogs are not sold and cherish the Fluevies that I have picked up when traveling. The very best loafer for my foot shape (Hope, Bright Side) was discontinued (and sold out in basic black) before I had even seen them! My purple pair gets worn so much but doesn't always match my outfits .... Now after months of searching I finally received them in black - thanks to the market. The seller has been lovely and the shoes are exactly what I wanted. Love you, Fluevog!

previous results <7891011121314151617> next results

Vancouver | Seattle | Boston | Toronto | New York | San Francisco | Chicago | Los Angeles | Montréal | Portland | Québec | Calgary | Washington DC | Minneapolis | Denver

like us