Where in the Fluevog am I? > Home > The Word > Guestbook

Français

Crazy Shoes – Fluevog Guestbook
GOT SOME FLUEVOGIN' TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST? Here's your chance! Share your voice, speak your Vogin' mind, tell us how you feel, tell us how your pets feel, tell us how your Fluevogs feel and sign The Fluevog Guest Book (and, please, no vulgar language as Fluevogers vary in age and height).

Add your comments   1,188 comments

previous results <1011121314151617181920> next results

Posted by Carli from Winnipeg:
Oh fluevog, my fluevog...

I'm an addict. I met my dealer by accident, stumbled across the store one day and found my mecca. Now, i call her regularly to get my fix. I can't live without your shoes!
Posted by Brent L. from Dallas, TX:
Don't wanna take'em off...

I ordered the Earl Of Warwick Montagu boots, and I have to say I'm totally flown the buck away. I put them on, and I just can't bring myself to take them off. I've always been into alternative and off-the-beaten-path footwear, but for a dude to walk around in knee-high (dare I say equestrian-style) boots and feel like I'm saying, "you wish you could pull this off!" Well, ya just don't normally get this kinda pleasure outta shoe purchases. My only regret is having the knowledge that so many people out there wear such crappy shoes, and they don't get it and never will.
Posted by Julia from Chicago:
Everyone loves the Obrigadas

A few years ago I bought the blue and grey Obrigadas on sale. (I thought the blue was turquoise until now.) I only wear them to parties and dancing, they are too beautiful to knock around at the office and such. During the holidays we were lucky to have no ice and snow and I wore them to a holiday party. As soon as I got on the bus they got a compliment, and they were complimented five more times at the party. I hope Fluevog will offer a similar lower-heeled style again with turquoise because it's clear that everyone loves them! As a tall woman with sore feet I wish Fluevog would offer more pretty styles in lower-heeled shoes. I no longer buy high heels. I've seen some on the Adriana platform but that is too narrow for my feet. I saw the preview of the Choice Margies - just what I need! I'll buy black ones for work and maybe the blue ones also. Still it would be nice to have some party shoes in lower heels. Thanks very much for the wonderful quality and style of Fluevogs! :-)
Posted by Nancy from Manitoba:
Bigger sizes

I am fortunate to own a few pairs of shoes and boots that are just fabulous. But lately, the selections that appeal to me are only availabe to size 11 - and I am a 11.5 or 12. Please keep up the larger sizes.
Posted by Allison Ryan from Montreal, Quebec, Canada:
Bigger not better please!

It has been years I have drooled at your womens' selection. One day I hope you will consider making some of the models of boots in larger female sizes, there are more of us large foot lusters out there than one may realize! Size 13 plus an insert isn't an easy road to walk in fashion, help us ladies with long feets feel sexy? Pretty please? My kingdom (ok maybe just my wallet) for a knee high brown leather contouring the leg flat heel boot in size 13 (or even 13.5 but this is a fantasy so I can push my luck hehe) *sighs* ()-)
Posted by Jennifer Gieg from Washington, DC:
Keatons for Women...Puh-lease!

Please, please, please make the fabulous Keaton purple and denim boots in women's sizes (or make more of the smaller men's sizes). I LOVE them, but can't wear a men's 9!
Posted by Kim:
5-Star-Shout-Out for the Assistant Manager Monika (Haight Street store in San Francisco) who has ushered me into the World Of Fluevog. Monika was super patient with me, ran and down the stairs more than 5 times with arms full each time because I was trying on every option for a funky commuting shoe. We found the perfect one with the Map clog/boot! My second soiree with Monika was just as fun. She is super knowledgeable, awesome customer service, fun to chat with and this place is simply a delight to spend 3-4 paychecks for the best shoes and boots on the planet. I just bought the Altos in Black and Purple and am ELATED!!!! Merci John and Monika!!! Looking forward to the Spring 2013 collection!
Posted by Asmeret from Philadelphia:
Fluevabulous Customer Service

Sherri from Minneapolis Sean from New York Janeice from Minneapolis Sean, from NYC store was my first experience with the terrific online/phone customer service in the purchase of a gift card for my honey. She became familiar with my name and her service to me felt guinuine. Sherri from Minneapolis!!! She was awesome in taking my order over the phone for my honey's Gateway Brandenburg's (awesome Olive green). Not only that, I had a major dilemma on the delivered date. I totally but my billing address as my shipping address and I no longer live at that property but my mother does. Sherri immediately called UPS and called me back to keep me abreast of the status. I thought about my mistake and called her back. She was attentive and supportive through the whole ordeal. Thank you do much for going the extra step! And after all that to open our well wrapped and packed pair of Fluevog's I was greeted by an awesome letter from Janiece. This made me smile, and a proud customer of John Fluevog. Keep the styles coming! More knee boots in 11 please Johnny :-D
Posted by Sartorialista Meath from Minneapolis:
Scout Mule, Please

Please bring back the Scout Mule! I love my Prepare Leader mary janes and Prepare Map boots, and I'd love a mule with a similar heel. It's uber-comfortable.
Posted by melissa from durham nc:
good morning, I debuted my first pair of fluevog's yesterday. Fantastic. Thank you. I look forward to purchasing and displaying many more :-D

previous results <1011121314151617181920> next results

Vancouver | Seattle | Boston | Toronto | New York | San Francisco | Chicago | Los Angeles | Montréal | Portland | Québec | Calgary | Washington DC | Minneapolis | Denver

like us