Where in the Fluevog am I? > Home > The Word > Guestbook

Français

Crazy Shoes – Fluevog Guestbook
GOT SOME FLUEVOGIN' TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST? Here's your chance! Share your voice, speak your Vogin' mind, tell us how you feel, tell us how your pets feel, tell us how your Fluevogs feel and sign The Fluevog Guest Book (and, please, no vulgar language as Fluevogers vary in age and height).

Add your comments   1,188 comments

previous results <1112131415161718192021> next results

Posted by Derek from Vancouver:
It was meant to be

Once upon a time ... ok it was a couple years ago ... my girlfriend Victoria fell in love with a pair of Olive Green "Halt" ankle boot, they were on sale from $500 down to $350 but still she needed time to think about it ... as we walked around town she talked about the boots, there timeless style and how she could wear them for 30 years! Like a dumbass I said "your going to ear them when your 70?" Naturally that ruined it for her until .... today. She was in the store on granville and telling the story to another woman who was also shopping when a salesman overheard the story and said they still had them and he knew were! and they were now marked down to $199 .... it's like the shoes found her and it was meant to be *lol :-)
Posted by Lhay from Hattiesburg, MS:
Fluevoggin' Southern Style

I love bold, structured shoes, tall leather boots in particular, especially with skirts and dresses year-round. But I live in South Mississippi, and it is HOT here (and in Atlanta, New Orleans and Memphis, too), so we can only wear our "winter" boots for a short window in December and January. Cowboy and ankle boots aside, I would LOVE a brown/black/grey boot with serious ventilation that I could wear year-round. :-) Thoughts?
Posted by Susanna Ryan from Cambridge, MA:
Whoops!

I spelled the name of my new favorite shoes wrong in my comment . . . sorry! I meant Sharanpals. And I can't wait to receive them in the mail!
Posted by Susanna Ryan from Cambridge, MA:
Thank you!

Dear John, I have just bought my tenth pair of Fluevogs, and I am pleased to say those are the silver Sharapanals. I have long, long awaited a pair of silver Mary Janes from Fluevog, so thank you for finally fulfilling my wish! I wear Fluevogs at least four days a week, and I get endless delighted comments. While I was wearing my orange Scout clogs in NYC recently, a woman standing next to me in a store told me that my shoes had made her day. I love it when my shoes make not only me but others happy. So thank you again! I really feel as though you understand me, as though you are making shoes just for me.
Posted by Karen Montgomery from New York:

Thank you to Mr. John Fluevog who showed up to celebrate my 50th birthday at the Prince Street locationn!! With over 35 pairs of Vogs, it was truly awesome to meet the man behind the shoe! The entire staff on Prince Street - remarkable! They treat us like friends and always welcome us warmly. Thank you all!! :-}
Posted by Kasia Charko from kasia@charko.com:
Girl on skates

I love the way you have combined all the best aesthetics of the 30's , 40's and 50's in your shoes which are by far the best around. Please design these skates for me! Kasia.
Posted by Kate Smith from Connecticut:
More Please!

Just got my Elizabeths, and I think there needs to be a gorgeous knee-high (or mid-calf) boot with the same fabulous heel. I'd buy them in a minute! @>-
Posted by Rose from Minneapolis:
You are here!!!!!!!!!

Thank you...I was at a movie at the Uptown Theater tonight with my hubby for my birthday, and behold a FLUEVOG store on the corner...be still my beating heart. No more lonely nights shopping on your website, I have a store in my home town to go to...now, how do I get a job there to work for Fluevog's, no take home pay required.
Posted by Ardeshir Baiki from Vavuniya, Sri Lanka:
Love my Fluevogs

In my line of work, I have worked in some difficult places, have been in the cross fires of civil wars... but nothing has compared to being in a hut in the jungles of Sri Lanka, turning to the door... and seeing a dog grab one of my John Fluevog boots and taking off into the jungle. I gave barefoot chase and got my boot back... that dog will think twice about taking such action again!
Posted by Valerie from Iowa:
So happy to have found you :D

I was in Portland this past weekend...and I was eating lunch at a cafe. I asked the waiter "what is that place across the street?" He had a smile from ear to ear and said it was the best place for shoes...very unique ....I couldn't help but finish quickly and run across the street. I was helped by two wonderful women there....I had so much fun and walked out the door with my first pair of Genevieve in black. They feel so wonderful on my feet and I just LOVE THEM :D I will be back for more. Thank you for letting some of the fun out that I had inside....shoes are wonderful at expressing the way I see the world....and at times when the world seems a bit dull ...I look down and smile... Thank you :-D

previous results <1112131415161718192021> next results

Vancouver | Seattle | Boston | Toronto | New York | San Francisco | Chicago | Los Angeles | Montréal | Portland | Québec | Calgary | Washington DC | Minneapolis | Denver

like us