Where in the Fluevog am I? > Home > The Word > Guestbook

Français

Crazy Shoes – Fluevog Guestbook
GOT SOME FLUEVOGIN' TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST? Here's your chance! Share your voice, speak your Vogin' mind, tell us how you feel, tell us how your pets feel, tell us how your Fluevogs feel and sign The Fluevog Guest Book (and, please, no vulgar language as Fluevogers vary in age and height).

Add your comments   1,217 comments

previous results 12345678910> next results

Posted by Carol:
more heeled sandals please

Can you please do some more sandals with a mid-heel; everything is very high, with a wild platform or flat. I have a pair of Hopeful Assured which I love. I still see Hopeful Sunny, but those aren't my style. I like the Purpose heel, but Objective is a bit extreme for me. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all your shoes and boots - probably have too many pairs - if that is possible. Thank you for great footwear!
Posted by Randy P from San Francisco:
I'm hooked!

A few weeks ago, my female roommate came home with a couple pairs of Fluevogs. She modeled both pair for me (loved'em) and told me Fluevog has shoes for men, too. Didn't think anything of it at the time. Last week at a bar, I kept looking down at a guy's shoes. When he told me they are Fluevog, I visited the SF store the next day and ordered not just that pair, but an identical pair in different color combo. LOL! I've been hooked ever since and plan to order two more pair this week! One question though: Why doesn't Fluevog make polish to match the colors of the shoes? Example, red, blue.
Posted by lucy inman from Raleigh, NC, USA:
Queen Transcendent, Elizabeth -- passionate demand for brown and neutral!

I LOVE the queen transcendent Elizabeth -- have a pair in black. I am a judge and have to run for election this year, and these shoes are getting me many votes! But for summer I wish you made these shoes in brown, and/or tan or another color. All of the variations on black are still too dark for the hot days down South. PLEASE consider!
Posted by Fluevog Fan for Life from Lake Tahoe:
Passion for the Vogs

Thanks to Anto in Denver! I was window shopping on a business trip in Denver and was drawn into the store by the interesting shoe color combinations. I'm a conservative dresser with a crazy streak. These shoes fit my personality precisely. I purchased a gift card for a special person and left the store with a pair on my mind. Fast forward two months and these shoes still haunted my thoughts! I purchased the pair of Guardian Angels that had been teasing me. I held off wearing them for a few days and then bam....it happened. I dawned those bad boys at a speaking engagement and after my talk...I received positives about my words and my Vogs! I don't wear them to elicit comments , it just happens. So, if you are up to the challenge of strangers coming to talk with you because of what is strapped to your feet, then bring on the Fluevogs!
Posted by Nicole from Australia:
Bought the first pair for an exam, passed. Wore them for a job interview, success. Yup. There's magic in them there Fluvogs.
Posted by Michelle from Ann Arbor:
First time buyer...and oh so happy!

I've seen Fleuvog shoes before, but did not have a shop nearby and wanted to get sized before ordering online. I visited the Seattle store and had an excellent sales person fit me for...3 new pairs of Vogs!!! The feel and fit of the shoes were better than expected. I'm a committed new customer and will continue to buy Vogs.
Posted by Jocelyn from Dubai, UAE:
What have I been missing?!?

My first pair of Vogs arrived today. Gracias in Black. A very sensible first pair, I think, and highly wearable for the office. Special shout-out to Shawn from the DC store who was so prompt and helpful with my sizing issues. I love love LOVE these shoes and I know this is just the first of many many more pairs. If you are ever thinking of branching out to Dubai - please do not hesitate, people here will love Vogs, I'm sure of it!
Posted by Wanda from Ottawa, Canada:
Can't wait for the new store to open July 1st

I'm so HAPPY!!! There's a store coming to Ottawa on Canada Day...I'll be lining up when the doors open!...Thank goodness I don't have to drive to Toronto:) for my "fluies"
Posted by Nicole from Calgary Alberta:
FLUEVOG DAY

<3 Fluevog
Posted by Sherri Lea from Near Philly:
Can't wait for Fluevog Day!

This will be my first visit to an actual store tomorrow at NYC! I cannot wait to meet some of the wonderful Fluevologists who have helped me build my collection over the years!

previous results 12345678910> next results

Vancouver | Seattle | Boston | Toronto | New York | San Francisco | Chicago | Los Angeles | Montréal | Portland | Québec | Calgary | Washington DC | Minneapolis | Denver | Ottawa

like us