Where in the Fluevog am I? > Home > The Word > Guestbook

Français

Crazy Shoes – Fluevog Guestbook
GOT SOME FLUEVOGIN' TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST? Here's your chance! Share your voice, speak your Vogin' mind, tell us how you feel, tell us how your pets feel, tell us how your Fluevogs feel and sign The Fluevog Guest Book (and, please, no vulgar language as Fluevogers vary in age and height).

Add your comments   1,188 comments

previous results <1516171819202122232425> next results

Posted by Epiphany from usa:
where are the girlie shoes in large size

I am just heartbroken with the lack of cute girlie boots in size 12. I am a tall girl and have always looked to Fluevog for stylish shoes, but lately the boot situation has been lacking for the tall chicas. the f boots just don't cut it with a slinky pencil skirt or the retro peplums being shown everywhere. I don't understand why some of the shoe families will have some things in 12 but the super hot tall boots....not so much...does John not love us anymore????????
Posted by Sandy Mangione from Washington DC:
Why don't you make

Please make some of the men's swordfish shoes for women please
Posted by Debbie S from United States:
Fluevog to the rescue

Bet you didn't realize you were making a medical device here. I have 2 injuries: a sprained left ankle and a deeply bruised top-and-sides right foot. My doctor instructed me to wrap my left ankle and wear only stiff-soled shoes for my right foot (plus I needed something with a really soft top to not hurt the bruises. Try and find a pair of shoes which can accomodate all of the above.) I'd been eyeing these babies for a while and waffling. Finally, an excellent reason! You were out of my size, so bought them from endless (at a higher price, sob, but worth it). Endless was kind enough to overnight them to me (even though I expected regular delivery) so they arrived yesterday instead of Tuesday....and are absolutely perfect. Because the soles are brand new, they're stiff enough, and the tops are soooo soft and don't hurt the bruises. The adjustable straps allow for the wrapped left ankle. Perfect timing, because today I'm going to see the King Tut exhibiton with a friend who's an expert on Ancient Egypt art and history. With these, I will be able to go pain-free.
Posted by Sophie from United States:
Danielle?

Hi guys, I adore my Danielle ballet flats, and have worn them almost out, and was so sad to see that you're not making them anymore! They were unique in the Fluevog and flat worlds. Is there any chance they'll make a triumphant return?
Posted by Jenna from Germany:
Any chance you will make the new Luxon in a fun fabulous blue (or purple or green, really any great color)? Please, please, please!
Posted by pandora jewelry:
i think you are very smart.
Posted by Deb McBride from scottsdale, az:
found the Fluevog

While standing on a streetcorner in Seattle I suddenly thought of Fluevog and figured there had to be a store in this fabulous city of our visit. Grabbed my phone, searched the Vog and to my delight up came an address on the very corner where I stood!! Crossed the street and into the shop that smelled of carefully crafted, uniquely designed, tastefully hued leather I went. Sampled numerous pairs and went home with demin Prepare Guides - my sixth pair of Fluevogs! Shortly thereafter and learning of a sale, called that Seattle store to have the second pair I had loved shipped to AZ - Agua Mini BooBoos - bringing my total to seven Vogs!
Posted by Sherri C from Near Philly:
The Great and Powerful Vog...

Will there be a new COLOR of Frontier Hi Hudsons in the near future??? <-)
Posted by HEATHERJOY from LEXINGTON, KY:
TRUE LOVE

TO CELEBRATE THE BIG 4-0 BDAY, I BOUGHT THE LAST PAIR OF GREY HOTCAKES YOU HAD ON SALE AND AM IN LOVE! RE-LACED THEM WITH BLACK GROSGRAIN SO I CAN WEAR WITH MY BLACK UTILIKILT! I NEED BUSINESS CARDS FROM YOU ALL BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN STOPPED SOOO MANY TIMES WITH PEOPLE ASKING WHERE I GOT THEM. YOUR NAME ALWAYS BRINGS AN ODD LOOK AND A WHAT? HAHA. LOVE YOU GUYS AND KEEP MAKING SUPER FABULOUS SHOES!!!! MY 6 VOGS ARE THE BEST PART OF MY CLOSET!!!!!
Posted by Joe Rodriguez from Lodi/Stockton:
Unpleasant blond at union square store

Visited grant store three times..first time met ash awesome purchased 40 year bag..second time met ash again purchased great shoes ..he went above and beyond..third time no ash only blond woman who could care less she might as well told us to just get out ..just didn't care period...ash showed us some shoes on second visit but we didn't purchas but returned following week third visit .to buy but didn't remember style or name .blond was there on second visit and watch shoe choice.but on third visit didn't remember shoes looked at on second visit...isn't that her job to know every shoe available she wears them daily...not Shure if I will return ...

previous results <1516171819202122232425> next results

Vancouver | Seattle | Boston | Toronto | New York | San Francisco | Chicago | Los Angeles | Montréal | Portland | Québec | Calgary | Washington DC | Minneapolis | Denver

like us