Where in the Fluevog am I? > Home > The Word > Guestbook

Français

Crazy Shoes – Fluevog Guestbook
GOT SOME FLUEVOGIN' TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST? Here's your chance! Share your voice, speak your Vogin' mind, tell us how you feel, tell us how your pets feel, tell us how your Fluevogs feel and sign The Fluevog Guest Book (and, please, no vulgar language as Fluevogers vary in age and height).

Add your comments   1,217 comments

previous results <1617181920212223242526> next results

Posted by Kim from Tulsa, Ok:
Here I come!

I am going to visit the store in LA this Saturday and I can hardly wait to put your shoes on my feet! I hope to find a pair to bring home with me! So excited! :-)
Posted by Lee from Van:
Love the sculptural quality of Fluevog shoes and boots but will never ever be able to afford even the cheapest pair.
Posted by Candyce from San Marcos, TX:
Wedding Shoes!

I received a pair of these as a gift about 3 years ago (I wish I could remember the style name but they're a beautiful Turquoise and Hot Pink)and I fell in absolute love with them and wore them as my wedding shoes! Much to the dismay of my mother in law (She doesn't understand the Vogs). Still have the shoes AND the husband! :)
Posted by Duncan Morgan from Toronto:
wedding kicks

The groom in Vogs, The Bride in Vogs and me as a groomsman in Vogs...the wedding was great, and the feet looked awesome
Posted by Moriah Boone from Salt Spring Island:
In Love

I just received my Encourage Kathryn Boots in Black, Burgundy and Yellow. I am in love, They fit incredibly, I put them on right away and wore them all day. They look amazing. I woke up this morning looking forward to wearing them again today. They will definitely be my boot of choice this season :-D
Posted by Maria from Washington DC:
Size 12

Why oh why dont you make more shoes in womens size 12??? I love the BigPresence Desmond pump but alas cannot buy it because you dont make it in my size. I love your shoes and would buy many more pairs, but your selection for me is woefully tiny. Cant you help me?
Posted by Laurie from Ottawa:
On a whim while I was pregnant and looking for some stylish comfy shoes, I bought three pair online. I have wide feet and read probably 200 reviews to try and figure out which ones would fit my feet since I wasn't able to try them on. I got lucky and they all fit. I have had them for a year now and I'm looking for another pair and really want to know how all the different styles compare to each other. Could you do a comparison of the lasts used and the fit of each style in relation to the others. This would help me immensely and I would avoid buying the ones that are too narrow since I don't have the luxury of a Fluevog store in town.
Posted by Dwayne Gilmore from Chicago:
Navy Blue Color

I really like the Twin Turbine 1611 First Avenue boot. I have both 2 pair and thinking of a 3rd. They are sooooo comfortable. I love this style. I would love to see this boot in a navy blue colour. Is this possible?????? ,-) P-)
Posted by John Ridley from Vancouver:
Upsize!

Generations of us are growing bigger feet... Try adding a mens 14 or even 15 to some/all of your lines! :-)
Posted by Sherri C from Near Philly:
Everyday Fluevog

I just LOVE looking at the Everyday Fluevog! It really helps showcase the shoes on real people! I would love to see ALL the shoes sold also shown like that on people's feet on the website too! I do NOT need models, just real folks in real 'vogs! :-}

previous results <1617181920212223242526> next results

Vancouver | Seattle | Boston | Toronto | New York | San Francisco | Chicago | Los Angeles | Montréal | Portland | Québec | Calgary | Washington DC | Minneapolis | Denver | Ottawa

like us