Where in the Fluevog am I? > Home > The Word > Guestbook

Français

Crazy Shoes – Fluevog Guestbook
GOT SOME FLUEVOGIN' TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST? Here's your chance! Share your voice, speak your Vogin' mind, tell us how you feel, tell us how your pets feel, tell us how your Fluevogs feel and sign The Fluevog Guest Book (and, please, no vulgar language as Fluevogers vary in age and height).

Add your comments   1,188 comments

previous results <1718192021222324252627> next results

Posted by carri from United States:
response sandals

please please re-make these!! mine are wearing out and I LOVE THEM!!! in orange, preferably!! thank you in advance.. anxiously awaiting their reappearance
Posted by Bob from Victoria:
Fox and Fluevog Belt

I have an old belt I dug out of storage today and I noticed the names Fox & Fluevox, the name "Malcolm Macauley" and a quote from Proverbs all hand-carved on the inside of the belt. I bought this in Victoria in the early 1970s and was wondering if anyone from Fluevog might have the history to this. Thanks.
Posted by Nanci Lee from Halifax, NS:
Resists the devil

Resists alkaline and the devil. Mine are over ten years old and they still do.
Posted by Brigitte from Germany:
A miracle!

I already own the red suede Miracle Lourdes boots but couldn't stop dreaming about the olive version. Only three days ago I ordered them from endless.com and got them TODAY!! :-O European Fluevog fans need to check out that site, they may not offer the same choice as your homepage but they have some great bargains, free delivery and a pre-calculated import tax added upon ordering, which means you don't need to pick up the parcel at some customs office and deal with paperwork, which is really a hassle and puts me off ordering from overseas. Oh, and the boots are gorgeous ... but you knew that already! :-)
Posted by Michele. from Halifax:
fringes with n/l/o/w heel...

the faith hi jericho... love at first sight. sure i can do a 5 inch platform/heel (maybe) for a night out. but these vogs are way too cool to keep in the closet. what about a faith LOW jericho for daily wear?! pretty pretty please.
Posted by Rebecca from Winnipeg, Manitoba:
HOT PINK SHOE PLEASE!!!!!

I desperately need a closed toe hot pink shoe! I have the Bip sandals in hot pink from years ago but I desperately need a closed toe shoe for the colder months!!!! I like the Elif but it not bright pink enough! I need real bright pink! Please make one! I would be so grateful!! Maybe the Malibran?????!!!! Rebecca www.winnipegstyle.ca
Posted by Robyn from Winnipeg:
Prepare Guides

These are beautiful and feel like they'd be super comfortable except they're definitely for people who do NOT have a long second toe. Please make something like these with a more almond shaped toe, or maybe an open toe.
Posted by Julie from Wisconsin:
I need a navy shoe!

I'm looking for some cool navy shoes! Preferably heels. It seems like such a thing does not exist. (Baring that, more pink shoes please!)
Posted by John from PNW:
Why the cutback in quality? I still wear my Angel boots I bought in '98 - but I fear it wouldn't be a smart choice to buy another pair, which is sad for me because they're such hot kicks. Please bring the quality back up to the old standard.
Posted by alex from Boston MA.:
I'm obsessed with the Prince George shoe

I'm obsessed with the Prince George shoes! I am totally in love with them and can't wait to be wearing them everywhere I go. Been buying outfits for them and am going to look smashing on, I'm going to be broke but it's totally worth the look! Hope john comes out with more men's heels! :-{

previous results <1718192021222324252627> next results

Vancouver | Seattle | Boston | Toronto | New York | San Francisco | Chicago | Los Angeles | Montréal | Portland | Québec | Calgary | Washington DC | Minneapolis | Denver

like us