Where in the Fluevog am I? > Home > The Word > Guestbook

Français

Crazy Shoes – Fluevog Guestbook
GOT SOME FLUEVOGIN' TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST? Here's your chance! Share your voice, speak your Vogin' mind, tell us how you feel, tell us how your pets feel, tell us how your Fluevogs feel and sign The Fluevog Guest Book (and, please, no vulgar language as Fluevogers vary in age and height).

Add your comments   1,188 comments

previous results <1920212223242526272829> next results

Posted by Laurie Theriault from Sacramento:
YOU Are Amazing!

Not sure whether to be mad or simply overjoyed!!! LOVE these shoes! Have never seen them EVER! Must tell you I might not have ever seen them if it wasn't for Pinterest. I always think a business needs to know how a consumer has found them! Don't have a full time j-o-b at the moment but am I ever feverishly in search of one now......so I can buy your shoes of course! LOVE and THANK YOU! :-)
Posted by Amelia from Melbourne:
To Vog or not to Vog....

To Vog or not to Vog....is never questioned in my world. Hey dudes and dude-esses ......Do you peoples know David Walsh of MONA(Museum of Old and New Art(Tasmania). I think John and David should get together for a chat. They appear to be of the same ilk, and being a diehard Fluevog fan i do believe MONA's staff should be wearing Fluevog shoes. It is just something that i think should happen........
Posted by Karen from san francisco:

just wanted to say thank you to the ladies at the haight street shop. amazing time finding shoes for my wedding and i found the perfect shoes- even for my crazy big feet. thank you monika for getting all of your large sized shoes for me to try on! you took the trauma out of shoe shopping. thanks again!
Posted by Nicole from Winnipeg:
True love

Even my chihuahua loves my Bondgirl boots. He pees on everything except them. :-{
Posted by Alicia Roman from alicia@burntchicken.com:
dream shoe

I love all of your shoes! If I could have one Fluevog wish, it would be to have a version of your Prepares Guides in a sandal or peep toe version. I'd buy them in a heartbeat!
Posted by Florence Larisse from Lyon France:
Acheter des chaussures de Lyon?

J'ai acheté deux paires de vos chaussures à Montréal en février dernier!Plaisir des yeux et plaisir kinesthésique!Comment acheter sur site sans passer par un store puisqu'en France il n' y a pas de magasin vendant vos beaux produits?merci!
Posted by Dan Stad from Toronto:
Great Stuff!

My wife just adores your work!
Posted by carri skoczek from United States:
shoe polish

dear fabulous fluevog people. i love love love your shoes.. i've been wearing them since the early eighties.. the only thing i beg of you is to make shoe polish to match the beautiful colors thank you, carri
Posted by Judy from Coquitlam:
Fluevog is ruining my vacation plans

I haven't been on a vacation forever. I work in Vancouver's DTES and thought a trip to Vegas would do me some good. I'd be able to get away...see an old friend...chill out in a hotel for a few days. This was actually my New Years resolution...get away! Anyways, for some odd reason Fluevog entered my thoughts and ARRRRGH...I am sensible...I'd rather see something for my hard earned dollar...a trip would give me memories...but heck...to own a pair or two pairs of Fluevogs would be a dream come true. I've been wanting Fluevogs for years. Now's my chance! Looking forward to going shopping...Vegas can wait!
Posted by Missy from SF:
Love my Vog stores

Oh Fluevog, my bank account suffers so, but it is so worth it. And I wanted to give a big thanks to the guys and gals in the downtown SF store. They rock and I always leave there smiling...even if I didn't get new shoes that day.

previous results <1920212223242526272829> next results

Vancouver | Seattle | Boston | Toronto | New York | San Francisco | Chicago | Los Angeles | Montréal | Portland | Québec | Calgary | Washington DC | Minneapolis | Denver

like us