Where in the Fluevog am I? > Home > The Word > Guestbook

Français

Crazy Shoes – Fluevog Guestbook
GOT SOME FLUEVOGIN' TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST? Here's your chance! Share your voice, speak your Vogin' mind, tell us how you feel, tell us how your pets feel, tell us how your Fluevogs feel and sign The Fluevog Guest Book (and, please, no vulgar language as Fluevogers vary in age and height).

Add your comments   1,216 comments

previous results <2122232425262728293031> next results

Posted by curt.grundle@gmail.com from toronto:
more heels for men

Please bring out more heels for men. platform boots with 3 inch or so heels would be cool. Sort of like the stop it arresto for women. Maybe i will just buy the women's boots, they would look so cool with bell bottoms. :-D
Posted by Stephanie Holladay from Moncks Corner, SC:
bring back the Operetta Malibrans!!

(:`( I know SO many fluevogers agree with me on this. BRING BACK THE OPERETTA (MINSTREL) MALIBRANS in the COLORS!! and many new colors. They would sell out!! Pink, yellow, orange, teal, turquoise, red, purple, blue, what ever color you make would sell, sell, sell. I love them, others love them. PLEASE!!! bring these shoes back. I don't want to wait 20 more years to get a new pair!!
Posted by Kat from Calgary:
Small Feet

I would absolutely love to own a pair of Fluevogs. I die a little inside of "shoe envy" whenever I see my sister with a new pair. (-( Do you ever think that you will go down to a size 5? I know that I am not the only one who would be over the moon if this size was available. In fact, and if it is even possible, I think it would totally add to your already awesomeness :-D Something to consider eh?
Posted by M\aria deCrom from Calgary:
Memory Keepsake Charm

I would love to be able to purchase the memory keepsake shoe charm for my charm bracelet. Will this ever be available for sale?
Posted by Liz from Canada:
Love the Leaders

AS a chick with 5.5 feet, shoes can be tricky. If the shoe envelopes the foot with a Mary Jane strap, I can make it work with an insole. HELLO, LEADERS. Love 'em. Tried on the blues and waited; bought them online and loved 'em. Just ordered the red. They look impossible to walk in, but they're very comfortable as your foot is basically level. It's all in the platform, people. Is that false advertising? I feel as tall as a supermodel in 'em, though I'm all but 5'1". I'm a proud Vancouver-born girl now living in Toronto. Thanks, Fluevog team. @>-
Posted by Jennifer from Akron, OH:
Long lasting shoes

I bought a pair of Pro-Vogs back in 1998 (or 1999?) - and I am wearing them today! I had them stored properly - and have not worn them in the past 5 years, BUT they are still the most comfortable shoes that I own - AND - no matter which year it is that I wear them - people compliment them. They were certainly worth the investment. I bought them when I lived in NYC and had quite the on-foot commute each day. When I lived in Los Angeles - they were not very weather appropriate - but I have always kept them along with me - as I have moved around a lot. I plan on buying the Cha Cha loafers next - they look comfortable and are sooo cute! :-D
Posted by Ali from Edinburgh, Scotland:
Why don't I know about these?

I really quite like shoes - really quite a lot, and I can't BELIEVE I have never met these shoes before. In the UK most of our shoes are cheap rubbish, or look like pies. It has been a while since I saw any I WANTED to buy. NOW I HAVE A LIST!! I am excited again and inspired. Thank you SO much. I am going to take in laundry, or sewing or stuff envelopes to afford a pair of red Caravaggios. They look beautiful, well made, comfortable and like you could actually WALK in them! BLISS!
Posted by Emily from Oregon:
Long, longtime buyer. My first Fluevogs were a pair of black slip on swordfish ankle boots in 1989. They are seriously on their last legs. Why oh why are you only doing the one style and only in men's sizes!? I really want to replace my most beloved shoes. Girls are swordfish lovers too!
Posted by Laurie Theriault from Sacramento:
YOU Are Amazing!

Not sure whether to be mad or simply overjoyed!!! LOVE these shoes! Have never seen them EVER! Must tell you I might not have ever seen them if it wasn't for Pinterest. I always think a business needs to know how a consumer has found them! Don't have a full time j-o-b at the moment but am I ever feverishly in search of one now......so I can buy your shoes of course! LOVE and THANK YOU! :-)
Posted by Amelia from Melbourne:
To Vog or not to Vog....

To Vog or not to Vog....is never questioned in my world. Hey dudes and dude-esses ......Do you peoples know David Walsh of MONA(Museum of Old and New Art(Tasmania). I think John and David should get together for a chat. They appear to be of the same ilk, and being a diehard Fluevog fan i do believe MONA's staff should be wearing Fluevog shoes. It is just something that i think should happen........

previous results <2122232425262728293031> next results

Vancouver | Seattle | Boston | Toronto | New York | San Francisco | Chicago | Los Angeles | Montréal | Portland | Québec | Calgary | Washington DC | Minneapolis | Denver | Ottawa

like us