Where in the Fluevog am I? > Home > The Word > Guestbook

Français

Crazy Shoes – Fluevog Guestbook
GOT SOME FLUEVOGIN' TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST? Here's your chance! Share your voice, speak your Vogin' mind, tell us how you feel, tell us how your pets feel, tell us how your Fluevogs feel and sign The Fluevog Guest Book (and, please, no vulgar language as Fluevogers vary in age and height).

Add your comments   1,217 comments

previous results 12345678910> next results

Posted by Raine from Calgary:
Begging for more

Please, please please PLEASE bring back the Angel Michaels in Burgundy and Black. I can't believe they escaped me!!! Also, I foolishly vowed that my next pair of Fluevogs would be those and no other - and now there are so many beautiful shoes - but no Burgundy and Black Michaels!!!!
Posted by Angela from Winnipeg:
Who needs kids when you can have a new pair of Fluevogs every month!
Posted by Luce from santa cruz ca usa:
best soles on earth

I LOVE FLUEVOGS!!! buy more boots!!!
Posted by Britney Casey from United States:
It is almost the way way future

I got my first pair of Fluevogs in the 80's. I will never forget going into that tiny space by The Market (AKA Pike Place, in Seattle) and hearing the Cocteau Twins playing in the background while I shopped and then buying my white 3-buckle super-pointy shoes. They were perfect for my angsty new wave persona... funky but not black like all the other bat-cavers were wearing. Anyway, I have been a dedicated customer ever since. I have a question for a J.F. "old-timer" - what year was it that you put out the promotional "futuristic" posters that were a 2015 calendar? I got one, mounted and framed it and now, I think I have a collector's item on my hands. Soon I can actually use it! And maybe I should get a free pair of shoes if I bring it into the store? (can't blame a girl for tryin') Thanks! Flog On!
Posted by George Rigby from Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA:
Constant 'vogging compliments!

I've acquired five pairs of 'vogs since falling in love with my first pair, two years ago. Now it seems I can't get on the elevator at work without getting yet another compliment on my shoes--or, more precisely, Fluevogs. John Fluevog sure knows how to boost a person's ego!
Posted by Angie from over the rainbow:
How many Fluevogs does it take?

How many Fluevogs does it take to make a girl happy? Well....maybe just one more, please? Loving the new Zambezi and Urumbamba...which to choose, which to choose! What is a girl to do!
Posted by Alenka Grealish from PDX:
Sad re. customer service in PDX - haven't heard from you

You sent a promising response to resolve the poor quality heel issue of my boots, but now almost 2 weeks later, nothing. I sent an em per your suggestion with my ph# and got no response.
Posted by Janice Russell from Ontario Canada:
Purely Awesome

I have no words to describe these shoes....they are purely awesome. I have been a very avid shoe shopper for different yet comfortable shoes. A combination which I have rarely found until now!!! These are my first but will certainly not be my last....thank you!!!
Posted by Gabriele Anna Lesch from Stuttgart:
ThX!!

Today I shopped my first Fluevog Shoes in Warsaw! Great! Thanks! Walking is now like flying! (Before I had to take my bike for getting this feeling)Feeling great! ThX a lot! G
Posted by Alenka Grealish from PDX:
Sad...anti customer service encounter

Ouch,just had 2 very anti-customer encounters with PDX store. Problem: heal veneer on boots that I have hardly worn is peeling off and looks terrible (in contrast to my daughters' Fluevog boot heals--older than mine--which aren't made with a veneer). All the mgr and sales person could say over & over is "sorry 8 mos. warranty." And say this to a person who has not only been a customer but also an advocate. Wow, striking, no creative problem resolution, no empathy, just policy... Well @ Fluevog price point, customers should receive stellar service for that's the only way boutiques are going to survive in the world of m/e-commerce and giants like Nordstroms which provide stellar service... Very disappointed, now a naysayer of Fluevog. Convince me otherwise.
Reply from John Fluevog Shoes at Fluevog:
Hey Alenka, I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a disappointing experience with one of our stores. We would really like to speak with you further regarding it; could you please email us at info at fluevog dot com? I know that we can work together to find a solution!

previous results 12345678910> next results

Vancouver | Seattle | Boston | Toronto | New York | San Francisco | Chicago | Los Angeles | Montréal | Portland | Québec | Calgary | Washington DC | Minneapolis | Denver | Ottawa

like us