Where in the Fluevog am I? > Home > The Word > Guestbook

Français

Crazy Shoes – Fluevog Guestbook
GOT SOME FLUEVOGIN' TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST? Here's your chance! Share your voice, speak your Vogin' mind, tell us how you feel, tell us how your pets feel, tell us how your Fluevogs feel and sign The Fluevog Guest Book (and, please, no vulgar language as Fluevogers vary in age and height).

Add your comments   1,191 comments

previous results 12345678910> next results

Posted by Mark from Danvers, MA:
I Believe I'm Ok...

now that I'm in the Flue network. My boots fit my feet and my spirit. So glad I found John Fluevog. Thank you Denver store
Posted by Tani James from United States:
Come to Austin, TX

Please come to Austin, TX!
Posted by Jeweleigh from Hamilton, New Zealand:
a bit of Canadiana down under!

As an expat Canadian I am always a bit homesick. So happy to discover Fluevogs are available in Auckland, thanks to the delightful Viv. I bought a delicious pair of Kitschy Kitschy Boom Boom Vivs in Black, white, pink today and I am in love. Next up will be the grey paisley Caravaggio!
Posted by Kathy from Akron, OH:
First pair

I just received my first pair of Fluevog's, the black and white Mini Bunny. I'm so in love!!! I've been wanting a pair of Fluevog's for 25+ years and finally took the plunge. I suspect they won't be my last either. I felt just like Cinderella when I put them on. <3
Posted by Kim Clifton from Portland, OR:
More women's size 12's please!

I am a long-time Fluevog customer and love love love your shoes - I currently have 8 pairs, but would love more. Please consider making more women's styles in a size 12 - there are plenty of us out there!! Specifically, if the red pony Derby Swirls came in a 12 I would buy them immediately, if not sooner! It's such a bummer to miss out on so many awesome shoes...Thanks!
Posted by Ann from London, Ontario:
Vegan Shoes Please!

I've just discovered Fluevog shoes and I would buy 5 pair right now if they weren't leather. So unique! So pretty! So my style! Please, please, please make more vegan choices (only one pair on the website is vegan & it's sadly not my thing). Oh and while you're at it, please consider opening a store in London Ontario! Have a fantastic day!
Posted by Luanne Leonard from Canada:
Freezing In The Dark

After the devastating ice storm just before Christmas we were one of the thousands of people from Toronto to New Brunswick left without power. We spent Christmas and New Years literally in the dark trying to stay warm and making the very best of a dismal holiday season. Ten very long days ...Now that we have recovered and I can see (and feel) my feet again it's time to treat them to a new pair of Vogs. Oh ho, what a great sale! I'm now waiting on a pair of shorty cowvog boots that will kick my generator in the pull chord! Haha...see you at the Legion on Saturday night!We'll definitely have something to talk about after church on Sunday!
Posted by Nnenna from United States:
impeccable

There has to be some way of acknowledging the impeccable service of the Fluevog staff here in New York. My last three online purchases have been a direct result of attentive service received when I wandered in on various occasions. I have never enjoyed bankrupting myself so much...and never done it with so much style!
Posted by Robyn from Manitoba:
Murillo

Hi. Is there a difference between the Devere and the new Baroque Murillo? Hope it is a little narrower through the ankle. Looking forward to trying!
Posted by Shalena White from Austin, TX:
We need you in Austin!

Dear John, Please open a fluevog store in Austin! I believe you will have great reception here and I will spend my life savings on your shoes if I can just try them on.

previous results 12345678910> next results

Vancouver | Seattle | Boston | Toronto | New York | San Francisco | Chicago | Los Angeles | Montréal | Portland | Québec | Calgary | Washington DC | Minneapolis | Denver

like us