Où suis-je? > Accueil > Le Mot > Livre des visiteurs

VOUS AVEZ BESOIN DE PARTAGER CE QUE VOUS AVEZ DE FLUEVOG SUR LE CŒUR? Voici votre chance! Partagez votre voix, dites ce que vous en tête, dites-nous comment vous vous portez, dites-nous comment votre animal de compagnie se porte, dites-nous comment vos Fluevogs se portent et signer le Livre des visiteurs Fluevog (et, svp, pas de langage vulgaire car les Fluevogueurs varient en âge et en grandeur).

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   1,216 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants

Posted by Angela from Winnipeg:
Who needs kids when you can have a new pair of Fluevogs every month!
Posted by Luce from santa cruz ca usa:
best soles on earth

I LOVE FLUEVOGS!!! buy more boots!!!
Posted by Britney Casey from United States:
It is almost the way way future

I got my first pair of Fluevogs in the 80's. I will never forget going into that tiny space by The Market (AKA Pike Place, in Seattle) and hearing the Cocteau Twins playing in the background while I shopped and then buying my white 3-buckle super-pointy shoes. They were perfect for my angsty new wave persona... funky but not black like all the other bat-cavers were wearing. Anyway, I have been a dedicated customer ever since. I have a question for a J.F. "old-timer" - what year was it that you put out the promotional "futuristic" posters that were a 2015 calendar? I got one, mounted and framed it and now, I think I have a collector's item on my hands. Soon I can actually use it! And maybe I should get a free pair of shoes if I bring it into the store? (can't blame a girl for tryin') Thanks! Flog On!
Posted by George Rigby from Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA:
Constant 'vogging compliments!

I've acquired five pairs of 'vogs since falling in love with my first pair, two years ago. Now it seems I can't get on the elevator at work without getting yet another compliment on my shoes--or, more precisely, Fluevogs. John Fluevog sure knows how to boost a person's ego!
Posted by Angie from over the rainbow:
How many Fluevogs does it take?

How many Fluevogs does it take to make a girl happy? Well....maybe just one more, please? Loving the new Zambezi and Urumbamba...which to choose, which to choose! What is a girl to do!
Posted by Alenka Grealish from PDX:
Sad re. customer service in PDX - haven't heard from you

You sent a promising response to resolve the poor quality heel issue of my boots, but now almost 2 weeks later, nothing. I sent an em per your suggestion with my ph# and got no response.
Posted by Janice Russell from Ontario Canada:
Purely Awesome

I have no words to describe these shoes....they are purely awesome. I have been a very avid shoe shopper for different yet comfortable shoes. A combination which I have rarely found until now!!! These are my first but will certainly not be my last....thank you!!!
Posted by Gabriele Anna Lesch from Stuttgart:
ThX!!

Today I shopped my first Fluevog Shoes in Warsaw! Great! Thanks! Walking is now like flying! (Before I had to take my bike for getting this feeling)Feeling great! ThX a lot! G
Posted by Alenka Grealish from PDX:
Sad...anti customer service encounter

Ouch,just had 2 very anti-customer encounters with PDX store. Problem: heal veneer on boots that I have hardly worn is peeling off and looks terrible (in contrast to my daughters' Fluevog boot heals--older than mine--which aren't made with a veneer). All the mgr and sales person could say over & over is "sorry 8 mos. warranty." And say this to a person who has not only been a customer but also an advocate. Wow, striking, no creative problem resolution, no empathy, just policy... Well @ Fluevog price point, customers should receive stellar service for that's the only way boutiques are going to survive in the world of m/e-commerce and giants like Nordstroms which provide stellar service... Very disappointed, now a naysayer of Fluevog. Convince me otherwise.
Reply from John Fluevog Shoes at Fluevog:
Hey Alenka, I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a disappointing experience with one of our stores. We would really like to speak with you further regarding it; could you please email us at info at fluevog dot com? I know that we can work together to find a solution!
Posted by Lynne Mawson from St Catharines ON:
Brian is the best

My sister Erin and I visited your Queen st Toronto store on Wednesdaty past. I have Vogged for over 25 years, but my sister Erin was a newbie. Brian was a. Total treasure. He walked her through many shores until she found THE pair. The pair I wanted is now on order. Brian is a gem. Total gem. Love him.

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants