Where in the Fluevog am I? > Home > The Word > Guestbook

Français

Crazy Shoes – Fluevog Guestbook
GOT SOME FLUEVOGIN' TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST? Here's your chance! Share your voice, speak your Vogin' mind, tell us how you feel, tell us how your pets feel, tell us how your Fluevogs feel and sign The Fluevog Guest Book (and, please, no vulgar language as Fluevogers vary in age and height).

Add your comments   1,216 comments

previous results 12345678910> next results

Posted by Elizabeth Hoyle from Toronto:
My Johnny Fluevog -- Shoe breaker story

Canadian -- working a bit in San Diego -- sitting in a La Jolla concert hall and a very hip young couple are sitting beside me. Younger than most in the crowd. And, she has these slamming shoes on. I had just bought my first three pairs of John Fluevogs and I said, "Love your shoes, are they..." And she responds Johnny Fluevogs? Yes. He's from Vancouver, but I get them in San Fransisco." Love them. That was our "shoebreaker." We broke out in instant conversation because we knew we had something in common. I doubt I would have talked to the person next to me. But the shoes did it. Your shoes telegraph a personality type!
Posted by paige from vancouver:
fat fingered quick thinkered

i fat fingered an order for green boots instead of black, when I realized what I'd done I called the shipping location (gas town) and the guy helped fix my order and also gave me fit advice amd I woulnd up getting a bigger size. they came today and I love them so!
Posted by Alexandra:
Please bring back the Body Part shoes!! I miss those gorgeous and comfortable shoes!!! The booties, the heels everything!!! Please Fluevog bring them back!!!
Posted by Crettia from Detroit:
Noooooo too narrow Tanya

I absolutely love the Tanya but alas I have a wide foot. I love your shoes but they do love me. Make wides sometime. I thought about ordering a size up but one of the comment said still tight. Nooooooo!
Posted by Lynn Snowdon from Canada:
Favorite Shoes

Fluevog shoes and boots are my absolute favorite. I always receive numerous compliments and comments on the unique styles. Everyone loves them.
Posted by Mark from Danvers, MA:
I Believe I'm Ok...

now that I'm in the Flue network. My boots fit my feet and my spirit. So glad I found John Fluevog. Thank you Denver store
Posted by Tani James from United States:
Come to Austin, TX

Please come to Austin, TX!
Posted by Jeweleigh from Hamilton, New Zealand:
a bit of Canadiana down under!

As an expat Canadian I am always a bit homesick. So happy to discover Fluevogs are available in Auckland, thanks to the delightful Viv. I bought a delicious pair of Kitschy Kitschy Boom Boom Vivs in Black, white, pink today and I am in love. Next up will be the grey paisley Caravaggio!
Posted by Kathy from Akron, OH:
First pair

I just received my first pair of Fluevog's, the black and white Mini Bunny. I'm so in love!!! I've been wanting a pair of Fluevog's for 25+ years and finally took the plunge. I suspect they won't be my last either. I felt just like Cinderella when I put them on. <3
Posted by Kim Clifton from Portland, OR:
More women's size 12's please!

I am a long-time Fluevog customer and love love love your shoes - I currently have 8 pairs, but would love more. Please consider making more women's styles in a size 12 - there are plenty of us out there!! Specifically, if the red pony Derby Swirls came in a 12 I would buy them immediately, if not sooner! It's such a bummer to miss out on so many awesome shoes...Thanks!

previous results 12345678910> next results

Vancouver | Seattle | Boston | Toronto | New York | San Francisco | Chicago | Los Angeles | Montréal | Portland | Québec | Calgary | Washington DC | Minneapolis | Denver | Ottawa

like us