Where in the Fluevog am I? > Home > The Word > Guestbook

Français

Crazy Shoes – Fluevog Guestbook
GOT SOME FLUEVOGIN' TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST? Here's your chance! Share your voice, speak your Vogin' mind, tell us how you feel, tell us how your pets feel, tell us how your Fluevogs feel and sign The Fluevog Guest Book (and, please, no vulgar language as Fluevogers vary in age and height).

Add your comments   1,216 comments

previous results <4567891011121314> next results

Posted by Sarah from Oxford, England:
A dream come true

Dear Mr Fluevog Many years ago, as a teenager, I followed a link from a blog and discovered your beautiful shoes. Living in England I knew I would have to wait until I was able to visit the US or Canada to purchase a pair. I've been waiting for about 10 years but this year I finally realised a dream and made my first trip to New York. Thanks to the very helpful staff in your SOHO store I also purchased my very first pair of Fluevogs. They have already made two outings and been admired by all my friends. Hopefully one day I can make another trip and buy some more!
Posted by Lindsay from Texas:
Wanted: Perfect flats

Dear Mr. Fluevog, I love your shoes. I have three pairs. I want more. I am currently in the market for the PERFECT ballet flats and I would LOVE to give my money to you. So listen to me now and do as I say... ;) Please make some lovely, simple-yet-funky ballet flats in BUTTERY soft leather that will fit an average width foot. Please make them have light elastic at the sides of the heel but NOT at the back of the heel, that part must be smooth. Please create them in a range of both fun and practical colors: black, red, nude, and any other awesome hues you can imagine. And when you do as I have instructed, I will give you all the money I can spare to acquire several pairs. Thank you. <3
Posted by Anne from Minneapolis, MN:
My Fluevogs made me well.

I wore my fabulous new Fluevogs to my cousin's wedding. They whisked my morning sickness away and I danced all night!
Posted by beige from Love,ca:
In my opinion...

Fluevog- a company which seeks out advertising from the public, in return for shoes and your picture on their website; have seemed to incarcerate themselves within a certain market. A rather narrow demographic consisting of momma-billy has-beens and the occasional weekend goth at best. With a slogan as specific as "unique soles for unique souls", the average consumer is lead to believe the product is not universal, but designed for the non-conformist in mind. Single handedly axing a solid chunk of potential buyers from even a sliver of consideration. Here is where firsts impressions play major roles. At first glance, the shoe IS different, by aesthetic, however it IS still a shoe. Adding that you must be unique to wear the shoe only instills the same message as the visual does, in turn creating a double negative effect. If you tell a rebellious person to rebel then the whole scheming idea is tainted. Their claims are contradicted and instead of the consumer feeling individualized, they're lead to believe they are in fact, actually one of many. I feel that your horizons are only as vast as you imagine them, in John Fluevog's case, extremely shortsighted .
Posted by Misty from Las vegas:
Shoe laces

On fluevogs laces are still functional!!!! I love that!!
Posted by Ann Robinsomn from Windsor, Ontario, Canada:
Fluevog Poster Contest

This contest is a great opportunity for talented artists to show their skills. However, if the winner with the most votes wins, and the artist with the most beautiful poster is not consider-ed,it is more of a popularity contest. Does any-one else think the same way?
Posted by Trina from Red Deer, Alberta:
From NYC - Alberta

A huge thank you to the great service I received in NYC in August at the SOHO store. I wasn't able to purchase my size in some new vogs but I was able to try new styles and confirm the size I needed to find online. I have bought more shoes in the SOHO store than any other vog store. I always find the staffers there to be understanding and patient. I ordered my Prepares as soon as we got back to the hotel that eve and they arrived promptly the day after we returned home to Red Deer. La La love em! Thanks to the gals in SOHO for their tips and insight.
Posted by Georgina from Birmingham, England:
Je t'aime

Almost 2 months ago to the day I bought my beautiful boots in Gastown, Vancouver. If I could of, I would have bought a pair of nearly every shoe in the shop. They are so-o-o beautiful and unique. I'd hazard a guess that no-one else in my home city has a pair. Why, oh why, are these wonderful creations available in England. Maybe one day eh?!
Posted by Lisa Marie Lacoste from Montreal:
I finally bough my Fluevov shoes

Very excited, there are so many unique choices. I'm happy. I was looking for boots and got some sandals from clearance. Great website !
Posted by Sasha Gendron from Maine:
A distant admirer

Oh, how your shoes sing with personality. I love how funky and inventive the heel is. I only got to try a pair of your shoes when I was in high school at the Boston store, which was years ago. I hope to some day be lucky enough to have a pair. Your boots are amazing, I hoping to get a pair to wear with my wedding dress. I more excited in Fluevog boots then my own future wedding dress. Keep on creating those funky wonderful shoes. Hopefully some day I'll be, well when I'm a successful artist I will treat my self to some funky foot ware!! Sincerely, A long time admirer

previous results <4567891011121314> next results

Vancouver | Seattle | Boston | Toronto | New York | San Francisco | Chicago | Los Angeles | Montréal | Portland | Québec | Calgary | Washington DC | Minneapolis | Denver | Ottawa

like us