1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, try on a pair of Fluevog Shoes inside any Fluevog store, then simply fill out the entry form with your name, city, email and telephone number. Entrants can be entered only once a day without purchase of pair of shoes, boots, or bag. If shoes are purchased instore, each pair gives you an additional entry. Trying on a bag does not give you an entry into the contest, but purchase of a bag will allow you entry into the contest. The purchase or trying on of accessories that are not a bag, do not count towards this contest.
2. ONLINE orders will be automatically entered into the contest. Each pair of shoes, boots, or bag will determine how many entries are submitted.
3. Contest begins April 10, 2013. All entry forms must be received no later than the "Contest Closing Date" on May 14th, 2013 at 12:00 pm PST. Customers or patrons who have tried on items before the contest start will not be added retroactively.
4. One (1) entry will be randomly selected for the grand prize of one pair of Fluevog Shoes per year for ten consecutive years, ending in 2022. The winner will be contacted by telephone or email. John Fluevog Shoes will not be responsible for late, destroyed, lost, illegible, stolen entries, or any entry that is lost or late due to technical difficulties and transmissions. Online web orders will be entered automatically. The winner will be contacted by someone from John Fluevog Shoes about receiving their prize.
5. THE GRAND PRIZE: There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won consisting of one (1) pair of Fluevog Shoes per year for ten (10) consecutive years, ending in 2021. The grand prize is valued at roughly $3000.
6. Only the selected entrant will be contacted. If selected entrant is a Canadian Resident, the selected entrant must correctly answer a time-limited, skill-testing mathematical question that promises to be totally easy. The selected entrant will be contacted by phone and administered the skill-testing question by phone.
7. CHANCES OF WINNING: The chances of winning are dependent on the number of entries received.
8. The contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial, State, Municipal and Fluevogian laws and is void where prohibited.
9. Open to all who are over the Age of Majority in their respective State or Province.
10. John Fluevog Thinks You Are Awesome!