This International Fluevog Day promises to be bigger than anyone could have ever imagined, as the festivities have already started to build. Jugglers and balloon makers are on standby across North America, while barbershop quartets are sharpening their harmonies. Recently, a 15 foot pinata in the shape of a giant 'F' was seen holding up crosstown traffic, while stretch limos were cruising for parking spaces in front of Fluevog flagship stores.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR MAY 15th
- Strut your Fluevogs with confidence (as if there's any other way)
- Wear your teal laces (ask for your free pair at a Fluevog Store)
- For every cup of Fluevog Coffee sold at JJBean Cafés on Saturday, JJ + JF will donate $1 to Charity
- The Museum of Vancouver's "Fox, Fluevog and Friends" Exhibit is now open
- Australian Fluevog Day Festivities are culminating at SoleDevotion locations with mad deals all weekend
Wherever you are this Fluevog Day, remember to cherish your friends, park your car, serve and be served, value your soul, leave small prints, and be Fluevogian. This year, customers will enjoy FREE SHIPPING on web orders all weekend, and if you're near one of our 10 stores on the 15th, come by for the festivities, and receive 15% OFF REGULAR PRICE. Join us at 5:15pm on 5/15 for refreshments, balloons, outfits, louder music and outrageous costumes with like-minded Fluevogers.
On this, the 40th Annual International Fluevog Day, John wants to genuinely thank all past, present and future Fluevogers for wearing his shoes and helping him make it this F'n far.