The Best Principles From FluevogScience to Win at Business and Life
We’ve always been disruptive innovators here at Fluevog (Open Source Footwear,FlueMarket, John’s DNA etc.), but with business heating up and getting more competitive we want to let you innovative business types into our plans for the future. Think outside of the box? What about exploding the box with Big Data, synergism, and One for One Less onto a collaborative canvas of phygital, 7σ outernets? Be Different! Question Everything!
1. The Power of 3: They say humans like things in sets of 3. We’re not convinced – from now on, Lists of 13 14!
2. One for One Less: Now for every shoe you buy, we’ll take one shoe away from someone who has too many, and give it to someone who doesn’t quite have too many yet.
3. No photos in stores? You now have to take a picture before we’ll let you in the Fluevog stores.
4. The display shoes in our stores have now been replaced with hundreds of pieces of paper, with drawings of iPads with interactive pictures of each shoe.
5. Customization? We’re going to flip that on its head! (“You guys are crazy!”) Now you can have any colo(u)r you want, as long as it’s black (RIP Henry).
6. Always pushing green, we’ve now placed random types of tree seeds on the soles of the shoes. We hope you like randomly placed oak trees, City Hall.
7. You can now sell your old lightly loved Fluevogs to other Fluevogers online at FlueMarket.com
8. The Footwear industry has been shackled by the very definition of the industry – breaking free, we have started producing footwear for every part of the body. We decided to tell the customer what they wanted, not ask them.
9. Online orders will not be delivered by driverless cars, or single driver cars, but revolutionarily double drivered vans! (Early experimentation of this strategy have so far proven fatal.)
10. The world has been preaching ‘be different’ for so long… we’ll be the only ones to promote sameness. From now on, we will only be making one size of shoe – it’s up to the customer to fit in. This program is testing poorly in certain markets. The single size will be referred to as ‘prince symbol’.
11. We’re taking all the ping-pong tables, in-house chefs, and Foosball tables out of our head office and sending them to the factories where our single-sized Fluevogs are made. We encourage others to follow suit.
12. Stores will now be open 24 hours (not in a row).
13. In-Yoga Office: Instead of in-office yoga, we’ll insist that your yoga studio lets you catch up on email and twitter during child’s pose. NamastEmail anyone?
14. Made in China? Made in America? How about made in your living room? Order online and we’ll send you a guy (Derek) who will live with you for 2 weeks and make them right there! (He eats a lot btw. #glutenfree)(Great guy though.)