John Fluevog Denver is teaming up with CoffeeArtPrint for a night of charity and shopping!
Come join your favorite Fluevogologists in Larimer Square between 7-10pm on April 17th! 50% of the shoe sales and 20% of the art sales will be donated to the Cancer League of Colorado. Food and drinks will be provided.
John Fluevog Denver
1439 Larimer Street in Larimer Square
Join us on International Fluevog Day, May 15th, at 5:15pm for our annual Class Photo at your local Fluevog Store.
Show us your smile and we’ll send you your very own, John Fluevog–signed copy to keep!
The Best Principles From FluevogScience to Win at Business and Life
We’ve always been disruptive innovators here at Fluevog (Open Source Footwear,FlueMarket, John’s DNA etc.), but with business heating up and getting more competitive we want to let you innovative business types into our plans for the future. Think outside of the box? What about exploding the box with Big Data, synergism, and One for One Less onto a collaborative canvas of phygital, 7σ outernets? Be Different! Question Everything!
1. The Power of 3: They say humans like things in sets of 3. We’re not convinced – from now on, Lists of 13 14!
2. One for One Less: Now for every shoe you buy, we’ll take one shoe away from someone who has too many, and give it to someone who doesn’t quite have too many yet.
3. No photos in stores? You now have to take a picture before we’ll let you in the Fluevog stores.
4. The display shoes in our stores have now been replaced with hundreds of pieces of paper, with drawings of iPads with interactive pictures of each shoe.
5. Customization? We’re going to flip that on its head! (“You guys are crazy!”) Now you can have any colo(u)r you want, as long as it’s black (RIP Henry).
6. Always pushing green, we’ve now placed random types of tree seeds on the soles of the shoes. We hope you like randomly placed oak trees, City Hall.
7. You can now sell your old lightly loved Fluevogs to other Fluevogers online at FlueMarket.com
8. The Footwear industry has been shackled by the very definition of the industry – breaking free, we have started producing footwear for every part of the body. We decided to tell the customer what they wanted, not ask them.
9. Online orders will not be delivered by driverless cars, or single driver cars, but revolutionarily double drivered vans! (Early experimentation of this strategy have so far proven fatal.)
10. The world has been preaching ‘be different’ for so long… we’ll be the only ones to promote sameness. From now on, we will only be making one size of shoe – it’s up to the customer to fit in. This program is testing poorly in certain markets. The single size will be referred to as ‘prince symbol’.
11. We’re taking all the ping-pong tables, in-house chefs, and Foosball tables out of our head office and sending them to the factories where our single-sized Fluevogs are made. We encourage others to follow suit.
12. Stores will now be open 24 hours (not in a row).
13. In-Yoga Office: Instead of in-office yoga, we’ll insist that your yoga studio lets you catch up on email and twitter during child’s pose. NamastEmail anyone?
14. Made in China? Made in America? How about made in your living room? Order online and we’ll send you a guy (Derek) who will live with you for 2 weeks and make them right there! (He eats a lot btw. #glutenfree)(Great guy though.)
Store: Fluevog New York
Shoe name: The AJ Ana Rita
Why is this your Spring 2014 pick? The Ana Rita is a must because it is unlike anything that I’ve seen or currently own. It’s a total Barbie shoe. Plus, it makes me taller!
What are your favo(u)rite spring colo(u)rs and patterns? Nudes, White, Metallic, and ALL GOLD EVERYTHING!
Describe your style in three words: Colorful, Excessive, and Mother of the Bride
Fill in the blanks: When I am wearing my ______, I know I am ______ . I feel ______ :
When I am wearing my Ana Rita I know I am probably going to party in Space Ibiza and I feel *Glamorous*!
Name: Paul Cameron Hardy
Store: Fluevog New York
Shoe name: The Exsequi Lansky (in grey)
Why is this your Spring 2014 pick? The Lanskys are a shoe that people stop and notice, but it isn’t trying too hard. Plus, it gives me a welcomed touch of class.
What are your favo(u)rite spring colo(u)rs and patterns? The prints I’m excited for with the warmer weather are dots, blots, and all things jackalope. Mustard, Shallow Tropical Ocean, and Pigeon are the colors for me this season!
Describe your style in three words: Little, Nimrod, Chic
Fill in the blanks: When I am wearing my ______, I know I am ______ . I feel ______ .
When I am wearing my Lanskys, I know I am foxing up the joint. I feel like John Fluevog himself is giving me an impassioned foot rub!
Come join us tonight at Fluevog Washington DC!
Let the Un-Brain Washing Begin – c.2003
Left – Grand National Tall Boot and Grand National Corset Boot
Right – High Choice Meghan, Vanny, Jolene, Hope, and Borden
Join us at Fluevog Minneapolis by Uptown Theatre tonight for the Fashion Knit-A-Long Night, where shoes and knitting come together !
- Design a cowl to match your new shoes -
- See Steven’s Designs on gallery display w/ shoe pairings and picks -
- Prizes and special pricing from both venues when you participate -
John Fluevog Shoes Minneapolis
2900 Hennepin Avenue (Uptown Theatre)