If you’ve been walking around thinking, “Gee, I wish I could be a part of bringing the most unique shoe company in the entire Fluniverse to Australia,” then we have some great news to report. Your dream could just become a reality! Read through the job description for Retail Store Manager for John Fluevog Shoes Melbourne below and have a look at our website. If you think you have the chops to be our FIRST ever superstar store manager in Australia, send your cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you (especially you).
Application Deadline: September 13, 2019
Job Purpose: To manage John Fluevog Shoes Melbourne and lead a team of sales associates to achieve excellence in sales, operations, inventory, customer service, communication, training and coaching.
The following is required:
- Open/Full-Time Availability
- Management Experience (Minimum 5 years)
- Retail and Customer Service Experience (Minimum 5 years)
- Ability to travel internationally
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exemplary communication and customer service
- Excellent delegation and organizational skills
- Ability to manage operations as well as people
- Adept with shipping both domestically and internationally
- High value on teamwork
- Enthusiasm for sales and reaching sales goals
- Sales training & staffing experience
- Strong market knowledge & strategic planning ability
- Event coordination experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for John Fluevog Shoes
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains positive store staff performance by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by setting individual and team sales goals, coaching sales and selling by example.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and existing customers.
- Provides a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by being a brand ambassador.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hours and kneeling/bending down on hard surface floors while serving the customer; climbing ladders; lifting heavy boxes.