Fluevog Shoes

  • Sign In or Register
  • Cart (0)

    Your Cart

    Your shipping cart is empty! Click here to start shopping.

    View Cart



Platform Mary Jane Heel

Women's (US)
View Cart (0) Add to Wishlist

The Fit Expert

Fits Small Fits Large
Narrow Wide

Denny and Monika from our San Francisco (Haight) store says:

The Leader is a classic style that is true to size!

More Colours

Black & BlueBlack


Drawing on invaluable lessons he learned from his boyhood camping experiences, John sketched up a sexy lady shoe that featured thick, soft leathers, custom Fluevog buckles, a 3.5" curved heel, and a 1.5" hidden platform of recycled cork, all on a tunite sole with rubber grips. This uber-modern Mary Jane clog makes sure everyone follows the leader. Prepare for the Future, choose well today.

Instagram @fluevog #vog_leader

Found in: Shoes, Heels, Womens


Fits Small Fits Large
Narrow Wide

Denny and Monika from our San Francisco (Haight) store says:

The Leader is a classic style that is true to size!


Write a review

Not readable? Change text.

Lisa - Chilliwack
I love the prepare family. It was this shoe that started me loving fluevogs. Comfy, gorgeous and original. I got the 1/2 size up from my usual shoes for a super comfy fit.
One thing...Is it just me or does any one else find these tipsy? 80% of the time I am a picture of class and grace strutting my stuff in my Prepares. The other 20% I am bambi, desperately trying to keep my ankles from rolling over...keeping myself upright! Lol
I might need to try the Maps to see if that helps..

Love these shoes but they are not perfect...

I have these in black and navy and I keep going to these because they are my most comfortable pair of work shoes and I get so many compliments. The trouble is that my navy pair, on the first day, one of the heel caps came off. I super-blued it back on and they seem to be fine. My black pair, after about 2 months of wear, the left shoes clicks when I walk. It's a stiff shoe and I'm guessing there is an air gap in the arch that is causing the clicking. Just annoying enough for me to notice but not enough for me to stop wearing them. A lot of money to spend on shoes but they are truly comfortable and stylish. Just beware of these potential issues with workmanship.

Worth Every Penny

I've had these in black for over a year. They are the perfect librarian shoe (I'm a librarian). They are so comfortable that I can be on my feet for hours on end with ultimate comfort. I've gotten endless compliments on them for the very fact that they are super cute but looks so comfortable. I just replaced the heel on them and they are as good as new.
Show more reviews


Back to Shop

Mailing List

Join our mailing list and you’ll be entered to WIN $200 FLUEDOLLARS each month!!