Where in the Fluevog am I? > Home > The Word > Guestbook

Français

Crazy Shoes – Fluevog Guestbook
GOT SOME FLUEVOGIN' TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST? Here's your chance! Share your voice, speak your Vogin' mind, tell us how you feel, tell us how your pets feel, tell us how your Fluevogs feel and sign The Fluevog Guest Book (and, please, no vulgar language as Fluevogers vary in age and height).

Add your comments   1,213 comments

12345678910> next results

Posted by Alina from Toronto:
Response Ask

I want to speak a word on behalf of the Ask Response clogs -- I would beg you guys to bring that model back - I've had strangers stop me in four different countries to comment on how amazing these shoes are. I've had people ask me for your website at the San Diego Comic-Con because they wanted those shoes! I was having them fixed and couldn't pick them up on time and when I did I was told that your salespeople had them on their desk so that they could admire them. These were the best shoes EVER!
Posted by Dre from Australia:
Sales :(

Sad day. Your website knows I'm in Australia, so I can't buy sale items. Your mailing list doesn't know I'm in Australia, so it tells me about your sales. Which I can't take part in. Because I live in some stupid country on the other side of the planet where people don't appreciate amazing shoes! Going down the pub for a stubby and a quiet cry now...
Posted by Sara from Toronto:
need some slushy action

Please, please, please and more PLEASE make the Postmodern Slushy with a lower heel!? would ya? huh? huh? please? I am so totally in love with this sandal but I just can't handle the height of the heel. How about a platform where the rise ends up no more than an inch? oh please. I'm actually begging.
Posted by Erik Tews from Santa Cruz:
cycling Fluevogs

how about collaborating with www.retrofitz.com to bring back the coolest pair of clip-in cycling shoes ever Fluevog Clippies!
Posted by Nancy McDermand from Bay Area:
Why!

I went to the store in SF to sign up for my free shoes! Remodeling in progress. Sigh. Then, this week in SF again, I went in to the newly remodeled space. Yes, I am not a "young" person (see me on facebook) but your clerks completely ignored me. I have the $$$, I can purchase (and have) your shoes, but I was ignored. There were 2-3 of them. BAD Customer service!
Posted by Shane MacNamara from Portland Oregon:
I LOVE YOU!!!!

I've just purchased my first pair of Fluevog's and I'm absolutely in love. The Wagons Josh 8 Motorcycle Boot. They're gorgeous. I'm positively ecstatic. I fear I'm also hooked. I have a new addiction. Hugs~ Shane M~(Female)
Posted by Carol:
more heeled sandals please

Can you please do some more sandals with a mid-heel; everything is very high, with a wild platform or flat. I have a pair of Hopeful Assured which I love. I still see Hopeful Sunny, but those aren't my style. I like the Purpose heel, but Objective is a bit extreme for me. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all your shoes and boots - probably have too many pairs - if that is possible. Thank you for great footwear!
Posted by Randy P from San Francisco:
I'm hooked!

A few weeks ago, my female roommate came home with a couple pairs of Fluevogs. She modeled both pair for me (loved'em) and told me Fluevog has shoes for men, too. Didn't think anything of it at the time. Last week at a bar, I kept looking down at a guy's shoes. When he told me they are Fluevog, I visited the SF store the next day and ordered not just that pair, but an identical pair in different color combo. LOL! I've been hooked ever since and plan to order two more pair this week! One question though: Why doesn't Fluevog make polish to match the colors of the shoes? Example, red, blue.
Posted by lucy inman from Raleigh, NC, USA:
Queen Transcendent, Elizabeth -- passionate demand for brown and neutral!

I LOVE the queen transcendent Elizabeth -- have a pair in black. I am a judge and have to run for election this year, and these shoes are getting me many votes! But for summer I wish you made these shoes in brown, and/or tan or another color. All of the variations on black are still too dark for the hot days down South. PLEASE consider!
Posted by Fluevog Fan for Life from Lake Tahoe:
Passion for the Vogs

Thanks to Anto in Denver! I was window shopping on a business trip in Denver and was drawn into the store by the interesting shoe color combinations. I'm a conservative dresser with a crazy streak. These shoes fit my personality precisely. I purchased a gift card for a special person and left the store with a pair on my mind. Fast forward two months and these shoes still haunted my thoughts! I purchased the pair of Guardian Angels that had been teasing me. I held off wearing them for a few days and then bam....it happened. I dawned those bad boys at a speaking engagement and after my talk...I received positives about my words and my Vogs! I don't wear them to elicit comments , it just happens. So, if you are up to the challenge of strangers coming to talk with you because of what is strapped to your feet, then bring on the Fluevogs!

12345678910> next results

Vancouver | Seattle | Boston | Toronto | New York | San Francisco | Chicago | Los Angeles | Montréal | Portland | Québec | Calgary | Washington DC | Minneapolis | Denver | Ottawa

like us