(Stitching, Heel coming off, Heel lifts coming off, zippers, split seams, upper separating, and construction irregularities)
- John Fluevog Shoes will honor faults of the purchased footwear for up to 8 months from the date of purchase (providing that the customer has proof of their purchase).
- Warranty issues do not include wear and tear.
- John Fluevog Shoes will cover all repair costs up to 8 months on defects.
- After 8 months, repairs will be charged to the customer, based on the in-store price list.
- In-store Credit will be issued if the shoe is irreparable (exceptions to be approved by the Store Manager only).
- An in-store credit is the ONLY form of re-imbursement for faulty footwear (exceptions to be approved by the Store Manager).